GCM at Port Neches-Groves

prepballfan

Not really, after the loss to WOS y'all became a non-factor as far as competing with the better 5A teams. It confirmed my theory that 21-5A would sweep again so there is no use analyzing what PNG does anymore, y'all can get back to trying to win district. 

LMBO. This cracks me up. Please don't talk about winning district when your team hasn't been able to accomplish that feat.

Go Dayton!

Not really, after the loss to WOS y'all became a non-factor as far as competing with the better 5A teams. It confirmed my theory that 21-5A would sweep again so there is no use analyzing what PNG does anymore, y'all can get back to trying to win district. 

Awesome no need to worry abou the playoffs anymore. Thanks for letting us of the hook

How'd you get a pic of him. I heard Vegas had them all classified!!! 

LMBO. This cracks me up. Please don't talk about winning district when your team hasn't been able to accomplish that feat.

Go Dayton!

Lol, it's a little harder to win over here than it is over there. That's why y'all are 2-10 the last few years in bi-district and I believe 3-17 overall with all wins coming from Ned, lol. You're right though, Crosby hasn't been the outright champ since '09.

Like I said though, y'all can go back to trying to win 22-5A before we push that record to 14-2 the last two alignments.

When I checked PNG's opponents record it wasn't that bad at that point, but I said if the offense is really good then they should've been able to beat WOS by a couple TDs. Instead they couldn't even get the same 28 Silsbee did while a good 5A team put 42 on WOS?

It's interesting that nearly a day later nobody has responded to your comment, if I made the same comment it would be seen as trying to downplay what PNG has accomplished so far.

That being said I think GCM is 22-5A's Humble, just with not as good athletes, don't think they win this one.

they turned the ball over 3 times is the only reason they didn't beat WOS

Awesome no need to worry abou the playoffs anymore. Thanks for letting us of the hook

Who are you going to beat? You only have two choices, Crosby or Dayton. Y'all haven't won a playoff game in four year and the two you got to you gave up 115 points to team that are playing even better this year.

WOS hasn't beaten a 5A team that won a playoff game later that season in like 7 years. From what I heard on the show yesterday this is the smallest team people have seen WOS put on the field, yet y'all could only score 14 points with your high powered offense and all your receivers while getting shut out in the second half.

I'm just preparing you for November disappointment for the 5th consecutive year. You should say thank you.

This is one of the two studs that G.C.M. is hoping we overlook... But luckily we found some game film of him... Hopefully we can figure out the other stud they are talking of by tonights game...

lester-ron-varsity-blues.jpg

You found him. He may not look like much, but he can flat out fly. I think he ate the other guy though.