GCM at Port Neches-Groves

prepballfan

I'm pretty much thinking the only district game PNG will lose is the one they look past their opponent. Oh and by the way Indians, the week of October 9th you guys really need to be getting ready for mid-county madness.:)

I have nes for you there will be no overlooking the Raiders the Indians are looking very much forward to playing your Raiders they are happy you are winning ready for a great game

I think GCM will be able to move the ball and score points on PN-G but the problem is that PN-G's offensive output may be the best of any team that GCM have faced so far.  You'll have to score a lot and not leave any TD's on the field to get this win.  But anything can happen.  Y'all beat Nederland IN Nederland.  There's your motivation...

Indians defense playing really well.  GCM won't hold PNG to 14 either, so, I'm going with 31-14 PNG... only because Homecoming activities can be a bit distracting.

homecoming, didn't yall struggle the last 2 homecoming games? One to LCM was a loss if im not mistaken? 

homecoming, didn't yall struggle the last 2 homecoming games? One to LCM was a loss if im not mistaken? 

Oh crap I forgot about this. I didn't forget about the game, I forgot that it was their homecoming. So distractions is worth maybe a touchdown or two just ask the Nederland fans. Sorry PNG fans but I still think you guys won't blow this one.

They have to get Duke the ball and if you haven't noticed that's only about 5 times a game since week one.  Putting the kid a tightend and telling him to block isn't gonna work.  Put him on punt return or where ever u can to get him the ball. 

I wish I could give this 10 likes. The kid is committed to SMU and has offers to several other schools as well. There is no excuse not to get him the ball more.