GCM at Port Neches-Groves

prepballfan

Just get the ball to Myles. No one will be expecting THAT.

I realize you are being sarcastic, but they should be able to get his hands on the ball more than 5 times a game. I'm wondering if there has been any thought at putting him back at the QB position. Scoring points wasn't the problem for this team last year when he was playing QB.

GCMpats2 is a supporter of Boyd and that's cool. 

There are tons of ways to get him the ball or his hands on it.  

Jet sweeps

screens / oh yea the one he got he took to the house

reverses

little wildcat action

let him run some Qb also

hell you could line him up at tailback with Adams at full back the way they did Legend and Adams last year.  

Tons of of ways to make an attempt to get him the ball.  All that in turns making the defense have to plan to face more then 3-4 formations.  Centrals band song book has more songs then GCMs playbook right now. But hey they had 4 weeks of practice games to get that figured out.  

GCM makes me feel like a kid who got his cookies stolen, like a kid who was beat up in his own sandbox. Until I get my cookies or sandbox respect I roll with the other team. In saying that PNG 49 GCM 24

Some of us are not content being just a step above the bottom dwellers year after year. I'm not going to bad mouth the coaches, because I can't even manage my fantasy team properly. But this team has more talent on it than most teams we play, and yet we sit here at 2-2. I have to believe if we had Neuman coaching this team for example, this team would be 4-0. But what do I know, I left more points on my bench then I had in my starting lineup.

I am just hoping that PNG's homecoming halftime show is half as good as Vidor's was last year. 

That is hard to beat. I saw Vidors a couple of years ago and it was OH WOW!!!!!   They put alot of effort into it. I would say Vidors homecoming halftime is one of those events thats a must see!!!!!