Lumberton @ Central Saturday

Lol.  If you sit on Central's side, I can save you a seat by that Mean Central fan.  He's not so mean while the game is going on.  Lol

Uh why in the world would I sit on Centrals side when my town is on the other? I'm going to be sitting on the loud side... With the best fans, football players, band, cheerleaders and amazing student section 

Uh why in the world would I sit on Centrals side when my town is on the other? I'm going to be sitting on the loud side... With the best fans, football players, band, cheerleaders and amazing student section 

central band is better, sorry. And they might have the most hilarious fans when losing. ;)

What you saw Friday, minus the 50 yard backwards run.   

You know soulja1 i've seen some funny plays n football but that was just to funny to watch. why he just didn't fall down is beyond me. that play need to be sent to americas funniest videos, tthey need to play it for the whole student body..  naw justkidding

I also seen on the huge 60 yard pass play, where our receiver was running in for paydirt and another one of our receivers , far behind the play blocked a GCM player in the back, causing the ref to throw a flag and wiping off the td.  We did score on that drive, but that Wide receiver would still be running laps as well....