Lumberton 51 Beaumont Ozen 29/Final

WOSgrad

This is kinda, breathtaking.  The report I got on this game is shocking.  Basically, Lumberton took it to Ozen and slapped  them all around the field,pushed them around, and punked them out.  Actually, the words used to describe this arse whipping were expletive.  And OF, Lil C isn't the best rb in the district.  The area...  Smh.  No credibility...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

This is kinda, breathtaking.  The report I got on this game is shocking.  Basically, Lumberton took it to Ozen and sms Jed them all around the field,pushed them around, and punked them out.  Actually, the words used to describe this arse whipping were expletive.  And OF, Lil C isn't the best rb in the district.  The area...  Smh.  No credibility...

I must admit that the Panthers played soft and really did get pushed around. Once again not prepared to battle and no one's gonna lay down for Ozen.

Gotta give it to the Raiders and Coach Babin. They ran the zone read very well and in fact the QB never pulled it and ran with it.  Ozen stacked 11 in the box and the plethora of backs for Lumberton kept getting 5+ yard avg on each run.  After all Babin was a RB in HS and CFB.  He knows how to coach them.  They threw when they wanted to and are very effective with it.  DC made good adjustments at the half and the D only got better.  They had about 3-4 coverage sacks in the 2nd half and had the Ozen QB running for his life.  They may not be large in size but they will get after you.  Loved the Wildcat package with #33.  That kid is a load...heck all their RB's are good!  Proud of the Raiders!

This is kinda, breathtaking.  The report I got on this game is shocking.  Basically, Lumberton took it to Ozen and sms Jed them all around the field,pushed them around, and punked them out.  Actually, the words used to describe this arse whipping were expletive.  And OF, Lil C isn't the best rb in the district.  The area...  Smh.  No credibility...

Numbers don't lie...I believe Lil C has scored somewhere around 10 TD's so far this year...if there is any back in the area with better numbers then let me know if not I rest my case 

Numbers don't lie...I believe Lil C has scored somewhere around 10 TD's so far this year...if there is any back in the area with better numbers then let me know if not I rest my case 

I will pull up the stats so far.  But the Rhodes kid from Lumberton, the Adams kid from Goose Creek, the Krause (sp) kid from Nederland, and Whaley from Central will have a legit argument in this case....

That means Ozen never made adjustments. SMH

Ozen adjusted and loaded up the box and Lumberton, in turn, started hitting the tight end on play action passes. At the end when Ozen went to the air to try and make a comeback, Lumberton rushed 2 and put 9 in coverage. I was very impressed by the play calling on both sides of the ball by Lumberton. First time I've thought that in a while. Great win for the kids and community and they're hopefully just getting started!

It's funny.  I think about the Lumberton team that struggled against smaller class competition... H-F,28-27/Bridge City, 19-14/ Orangefield, 33-21.  Then they put up 51 points against a pretty good Ozen team.  And pushed them around.  It's almost like Lumberton has been playing possum and just skating by and just waiting...  Waiting to spring it on the district.  It's almost comical if this is true and Lumberton turns out to be 'the truth'.  Then again, Ozen probably played down after showing a let down a couple  of weeks vs. West Brook. But a letdown of this magnitude in the first district game?  A complete head scratcher.

It's funny.  I think about the Lumberton team that struggled against smaller class competition... H-F,28-27/Bridge City, 19-14/ Orangefield, 33-21.  Then they put up 51 points against a pretty good Ozen team.  And pushed them around.  It's almost like Lumberton has been playing possum and just skating by and just waiting...  Waiting to spring it on the district.  It's almost comical if this is true and Lumberton turns out to be 'the truth'.  Then again, Ozen probably played down after showing a let down a couple  of weeks vs. West Brook. But a letdown of this magnitude in the first district game?  A complete head scratcher.

orangefield beat newton yet again. Maybe just maybe all 3 of those teams that Lumberton played are good. ;)