Bridge City vs. Cleveland 9/25

If you think LCM is going to beat BC your crazy not saying BC can't be beat just saying they won't. And I know it was just a scrimmage but it still ended in 14-13 against WOS. Y'all are talking all this about jasper and LCM because of there past! Both haven't proved a thing this year! Yes BC has a good chance of winning district as I said but we will just show y'all with the playing we do!

My question for you is where were you last year  when Bridge City could barely win a game? For LCM     , Silsbee and Jasper if we played the exact schedule y'all played we all three would probably be undefeated at this point. Bridge City is better but far from a state championship team. You jumped on a band wagon well stay on there win you lose too. Oh by the way LCM beat y'all volleyball team. Big win there lol

LCM and jasper wouldn't beat Newton for sure and kville either jasper might beat one of them but LCM would have no chance against all 3 teams we played y'all would beat Liberty maybe 

finally someone with some sense (BC IS BACK). And for all the others im planting all these seeds for whenever we do play and beat these teams I can come back and say I told yall so. I hate to do it to yall, but nothing less than a state championship is running threw these boys minds and shame on anyone who thinks other wise. Face it this is the REDVOLUTION! GO BIG RED!!!!

finally someone with some sense (BC IS BACK). And for all the others im planting all these seeds for whenever we do play and beat these teams I can come back and say I told yall so. I hate to do it to yall, but nothing less than a state championship is running threw these boys minds and shame on anyone who thinks other wise. Face it this is the REDVOLUTION! GO BIG RED!!!!

The only "Big Red" that is tolerable

presentation_productlineup.png

Edited by Pepper Brooks

Last year's game against Cleveland was competitive. It was the only losing game I can think of that we were in a position to win late in the game. We're playing much better this year, it just remains to be seen if Cleveland has improved as well.  Before the season I picked this game as one of our "must win" games, so I'm hoping both teams have an injury-free, clean game and we come out on top. 

If you don't believe, you don't belong. 

Im sorry to break it to you but nobody is getting past Navasota in this region  to get a chance to play for a state championship. I understand you want your team to win but you need to watch some football teams from out of this area.  Cant wait to see this state championship team that y'all speak about. All i have to say LCM has nothing to lose so if we sneak out a win against a more talented team I hope your the first one on  here without any excuses. 

LCM and jasper wouldn't beat Newton for sure and kville either jasper might beat one of them but LCM would have no chance against all 3 teams we played y'all would beat Liberty maybe 

If we beat y'all just remember what you said. I like how BC has  bandwagon fans they don't get on here when they lose like they did last year and this year theyre state champions. I will say this Cardinal Backer i have respect for because he was here last year to support his team on a down year.  Im happy that BC has improved but y'all should  take one game at a time. 

Edited by Chris17

Im sorry to break it to you but nobody is getting past Navasota in this region  to get a chance to play for a state championship. I understand you want your team to win but you need to watch some football teams from out of this area.  Cant wait to see this state championship team that y'all speak about. All i have to say LCM has nothing to lose so if we sneak out a win against a more talented team I hope your the first one on  here without any excuses. 

Game simulation has BC scoring 19 points on Navasota, then again it has Navasota scoring 76

Game simulation has BC scoring 19 points on Navasota, then again it has Navasota scoring 76

the score would probably be around 60 points for sure. Bc would probably score 14 on them maybe. BC folks are starting to remind me of that Smokey website with Gilmer and Carthage fans maybe they need to get on there and start boasting about there state championship team to those guys.

your and your pictures... smh, you just keep me laughing over here. The only thing those bears are gunna be winning are ... GO BIG RED!!!

Administrative Note: I'm not sure what you meant by "deez nuts" but that sounds a little offensive, keep an eye on that.

Kids and their street slang...Good thing I have a teenager, who could tell me what that meant...lol

Circle Friday Oct 30th 7:30PM and get back to me, if you're still around...just a hint. I am not from Battlin Bear country

Edited by Pepper Brooks

Cardinalstatechamp15 is a kid and is not being appropriate.  I'm all for back and forth, actually LOVE a good debate, but really no place for a child's immature baiting, just sayin.

admin might want to put the choke on the kid.

and thanks for the site, as a mid county sports fan, and BC baseball super freak I love this site and the regulars that agree to disagree in an adult manner.

Cardinalstatechamp15 is a kid and is not being appropriate.  I'm all for back and forth, actually LOVE a good debate, but really no place for a child's immature baiting, just sayin.

admin might want to put the choke on the kid.

and thanks for the site, as a mid county sports fan, and BC baseball super freak I love this site and the regulars that agree to disagree in an adult manner.

why stop him? We live with our pot stirrers, you live with yours.  Besides...

Im kinda enjoying it even though it is annoying. Just watch the language.

LCM is not a threat and jasper is ours for the taking, silsbee can be beaten as shown before in the past, so really who is our biggest threat? I dont see why so much credit is being givin to LCM and Jasper what have they done to impress anyone this year?

I don't think you are supposed to be online during school hours.  Sophomores!!!