Dayton @ Humble 9/25

Octfeb

I'm going with a busted driver's side window, my car ransacked on the inside, and a police report.  Humble football games at Turner are a buffet for thieves.  No thank you

Im Sorry you've had bad experiences in the past. I have lived here all my life, and go to just about every home game.  Ive never had a problem with this before.  

Truly sorry, its unacceptable behavior.  

Do you know if Humble ever dropped off any tickets to Dayton's Admin. building for Friday night's game? I went on the website last night and I think they charge you an extra 1.50 fee + the ticket fee price to buy online. I'll just wait and buy them at the gate.

I don't ever remember having to buy them at the gate. We always got tickets in advance. 

Never seen a line at the tickets booth...but did see a police chase go through the parking lot while we were getting out of our cars.  Just a little action before the action.  Never experienced any break ins during baseball or football games there.

Could this be the first game where a loss is blamed on ticket sales?  Homecooking.

Go Crosby!

Edited by Coug88

My friend SCDawgs meeting me@ the game,gonna catch me up to date on his son#40 Dakota Allen=T Tech inside linebacker past 3 starts(leading tackles),host Tcu this week,see ya'll@ 50,go Broncos

Thats cool Congrats on your sons accomplishments!!! Always love to hear of the success stories for these young men!!!!