2. King

T3. New Caney

T3. Humble

T3. Dayton

T3. Kingwood Park

T7. Galena Park

T7. Porter

9. Barbers Hill

Crosby looks better than last year, Humble looks better than last year, Galena Park looks better than last year and New Caney looks better than last year. 

Dayton looks equal to last year, Porter looks equal to last year and KP looks equal to last year. 

King and BH don't look like they are as good as they were last year. 

Not really anything surprising so far. Thought BH would be a little more competitive to this point but it's tough sledding over here. 

This is the hidden content, please

Did King lose a game in district? Did I miss something? Is this why you put Crosby at #1? Oh yeah it's a numbers thing..... Those numbers mean nothing when you factor in injuries, penalties, or the rivalry between two teams etc.... When they meet on the field. 

I am sure he did it like all standings and looked at district first the overall record. 

Is it just me or does anyone else think Kings scores are a little inflated. They would have to score over 230 points a game for those numbers to be accurate.

The two kids they have with 66 and 75 tds aren't accurate. Had the same thing last year with some kid named J. Green having 25 tds in two games. Their team numbers at the bottom of the list look correct though. 

I love it, got the fan that knows nothing about football as their mouthpiece on how to shake out a district standing placement. Better tighten up Dayton and have a 101 football class and teach some folks to use a gag instead of a piece since you all know it's just a matter of time for the wheels to fall all the way off. Guess ol' Gomer at the full service station is slippin' on the job!!

Go Crosby!!

I love it, got the fan that knows nothing about football as their mouthpiece on how to shake out a district standing placement. Better tighten up Dayton and have a 101 football class and teach some folks to use a gag instead of a piece since you all know it's just a matter of time for the wheels to fall all the way off. Guess ol' Gomer at the full service station is slippin' on the job!!

Go Crosby!!

Just make sure my trash is picked up on time tomorrow!

Edited by Octfeb

Does Crosby have their 2 starting RBs back ?  If they do, gotta give them the edge though it is now obvious  the game that will determine the championship will come down to King and Crosby, both are  bad @#$, will be a fun game, So good I may miss my teams game to go watch that one..   Humble, Dayton, and NC will fight for the last 2 spots, the game Dayton Vs Humble is huge for both teams,.   I don't see any big upsets this year, You have Crosby and King, then in the second group you have Dayton,NC,and Humble, then there is big drop to the rest.   With the top 5 teams, this is a very tough district.  KWP, may get 6th while BH 7th and Porter and GP getting 8th and 9th.   Not surprised with BH,   worst than the past and even more turn-overs than in recent years, I think they have around 10 or 12 in the last couple of games only bright spot is Rogers ., Defense may be equal to last year, but with those turnovers and amount of time they spend on the field and yard position they get stuck with, hard place to live for a young defense and a key player and  defensive leader is out (our big DE) has been out since LCM., No high hopes  on a deep run,but do see them greatly improving next season, need to find a QB or develop the Soph and find someone to fill the hole that Rogers will leave and pending on who the coach is.    Have not seen Porter, but heard Porter, is not that good and them and GP will battle for the last 2 spots, with KWP will battle BH for 6th and 7th.    The talk of 21-5A should be Crosby and King, they will both make noise in the play-offs and show how tough the district was this year, with the 3rd and 4th spot may even make it a few rounds,   What ever 4 teams make the play-off, 21-5A will be well represented,   

Does Crosby have their 2 starting RBs back ?  If they do, gotta give them the edge though it is now obvious  the game that will determine the championship will come down to King and Crosby, both are  bad @#$, will be a fun game, So good I may miss my teams game to go watch that one..   Humble, Dayton, and NC will fight for the last 2 spots, the game Dayton Vs Humble is huge for both teams,.   I don't see any big upsets this year, You have Crosby and King, then in the second group you have Dayton,NC,and Humble, then there is big drop to the rest.   With the top 5 teams, this is a very tough district.  KWP, may get 6th while BH 7th and Porter and GP getting 8th and 9th.   Not surprised with BH,   worst than the past and even more turn-overs than in recent years, I think they have around 10 or 12 in the last couple of games only bright spot is Rogers ., Defense may be equal to last year, but with those turnovers and amount of time they spend on the field and yard position they get stuck with, hard place to live for a young defense and a key player and  defensive leader is out (our big DE) has been out since LCM., No high hopes  on a deep run,but do see them greatly improving next season, need to find a QB or develop the Soph and find someone to fill the hole that Rogers will leave and pending on who the coach is.    Have not seen Porter, but heard Porter, is not that good and them and GP will battle for the last 2 spots, with KWP will battle BH for 6th and 7th.    The talk of 21-5A should be Crosby and King, they will both make noise in the play-offs and show how tough the district was this year, with the 3rd and 4th spot may even make it a few rounds,   What ever 4 teams make the play-off, 21-5A will be well represented,   

Williams back for Crosby I believe. As far as King: 1st round win, 2nd round exit. 

One thing about Dayton is that they turn into a different team in the playoffs. They'll do fine. I just hope that BH stops losing kids in thier football program. There is alot of kids from freshmen to seniors not playing or quitting. BH needs a shot of excitement in their arm. I think Crosby wins district and then CEK and Dayton battle for 2 and 3. I'll see what NC has this Friday. 4th is up in the air.

CEK already beat Dayton, so 1st and 2nd will come down to Crosby and CEK,    I don;t see CEK losing in 1st round,  I think they go 3  rounds at a min this year. As BH players not playing, some good players sticking to other sports, if they had all of them, they may be a little better, but still would,be pretty much in the same boat.  BH just does not have the athletes that Dayton and Crosby has, Crosby and Dayton always reload, I do think CEK wont be  at the top after this season, Humble may be pretty tough  next season and take CEKs spot as one of the  top teams in the district.