PA Memorial at Channelview Predictions Thread

PA Funeral Services caused your coach to question qb1. 

Not saying you're wrong on much, just saying it's in the plan -- this is your last change to get on board, JRidge is fooling you he got a ticket years ago hes setting you up  -- if you don't watch yourself you will be home with PA watching the area enjoy football playoff's

Not saying you're wrong on much, just saying it's in the plan -- this is your last change to get on board, JRidge is fooling you he got a ticket years ago hes setting you up  -- if you don't watch yourself you will be home with PA watching the area enjoy football playoff's

i dont understand a word you are saying right now. Happy Hour early eh? 

i dont understand a word you are saying right now. Happy Hour early eh? 

Pre season was our preseason  it was plan to be hard and work on district needs , it was and is a part of the football season  to prepare teams for district-

your last change to get on board as a JAG because we are going to win District

JRidge is a BMT fan  hes using you to get at CHS fans - but deep down he is already a CHS fan and wish his sons were CHS football players  lol

If you don't come to yourself and use that great mind you once had we will not let you come watch CENTRAL in the playoff  -- when all of PA is home

Pre season was our preseason  it was plan to be hard and work on district needs , it was and is a part of the football season  to prepare teams for district-

your last change to get on board as a JAG because we are going to win District

JRidge is a BMT fan  hes using you to get at CHS fans - but deep down he is already a CHS fan and wish his sons were CHS football players  lol

If you don't come to yourself and use that great mind you once had we will not let you come watch CENTRAL in the playoff  -- when all of PA is home

but um: Central aint making the playoffs. This aint bball season yet, its September not February. 

Ok -- last change -- IF I TELL YOU ITS EASTER START DYING YOUR EGGS !    

Change?  I got some quarters to donate to the Jaguarettes Easter in November Egg Hunt for week12 since yall wont be doing anything else on that practice field.