Ozen @ Lumberton

This is going to be a good first half.........but unfortunately Ozen wins this one. A win against Southern Lee is good for that program because student's spirits are high as well as the confidence. The same goes for the Raiders and their decent preseason victories, which is why this game will be different between halves. When that adrenaline settles and halftime show is over, that scoreboard will start to light up.

This is going to be a good first half.........but unfortunately Ozen wins this one. A win against Southern Lee is good for that program because student's spirits are high as well as the confidence. The same goes for the Raiders and their decent preseason victories, which is why this game will be different between halves. When that adrenaline settles and halftime show is over, that scoreboard will start to light up.

I ALMOST agree with you. I think if Lumberton can hang with them 1st half, the second half will be just as tough. The last couple of years these boys played all 4 quarters hard, I don't see it changing. 

The Odd's are not in Lumberton's favor, but I have a feeling they pull this one off......Lumberton by a little.....

Are you saying that Ozen has more mental toughness than the Raiders? 

I am from Beaumont! And I guess you haven't heard anything about those Panthers this year! Not the same team as last year! Go Panthers! BTW didn't last year team won against y'all!

My bad. Didn't know there was so much bonding going on down there.  I'm glad to hear there is no longer an I in team at Ozen. Good luck tomorrow night. 

My bad. Didn't know there was so much bonding going on down there.  I'm glad to hear there is no longer an I in team at Ozen. Good luck tomorrow night. 

same to you my friend! Injury free gm Go Panthers!!!! But there's and I in win Boyd and company will be there tomorrow night!

Edited by bmtqj33
Spelling

Must win game for Lumberton as far as playoff aspirations are concerned IMO. Gotta protect your home turf in district play. 

I here what your saying so who wins in your opinion? Keep in mind we shocked you guys! Then we laid on a cloud and lost to big brother on the west side. Came back the next week and got it together.