Ozen @ Lumberton

I know several of these young men from Lumberton and they will not roll over...Ozen better come with that chin strap tight...Lumberton will be locked and loaded for a fight. My football knowledge tells me Ozen has more weapons and maybe on paper should win but thats not what my gut tells me. Lumberton wins a tight one because of heart and gritty football instincts.

I see Ozen with an experienced O-Line, a QB who makes big plays and a RB who can score from anywhere on the field. There defense has made some key adjustments during their off week and is loaded with speed and toughness. If they don't blow to many coverages then I believe they have to much talent and speed to contain for 4qtrs. The big win against Memorial, the let down against WB and the big win against Southern Lee should pay great dividends this year!

Panthers  -42

Lumberton - 21

I gotta give the edge to ozen with two weeks to prep for the game and scouting lumberton at orange field, plus the running back that may be the best in 22-5A. If not the best than top 3 for sure. I see it this way. Lumberton was able to win the games they won because they won the battle in the trenches. Ozen has the line to negate that and an amazing rb and qb. 

Ozen by 4

I see Ozen with an experienced O-Line, a QB who makes big plays and a RB who can score from anywhere on the field. There defense has made some key adjustments during their off week and is loaded with speed and toughness. If they don't blow to many coverages then I believe they have to much talent and speed to contain for 4qtrs. The big win against Memorial, the let down against WB and the big win against Southern Lee should pay great dividends this year!

Panthers  -42

Lumberton - 21

i see a pattern. I can definitely see another let down. 

i see a pattern. I can definitely see another let down. 

No i think they will respect the fact that Lumberton has been winning and they have to play them on the road. Panthers still had a few players learning new positions and hopefully the mistakes are rectified. I just watched Tim Rhodes highlights and he is a quick tough runner but it may be difficult to break against several fast guys instead of the couple they've faced against their previous opponents. I just think that if Ozen coaches are on point with there game plan and the players execute, there is a advantage talent wise in Ozen's favor and it should reflect in the score. They will be focused i do believe.