Ozen @ Lumberton

The Raiders were 1-2 TD underdogs vs HF,  BC & OF.  I expect to be a 3-4 TD underdog vs Ozen. We should consider ourselves fortunate to be on the same field as Ozen.  We are just happy to have such an esteemed visitor to Raider stadium. Hopefully,  we can give them a somewhat competitive game to help prepare them for a run at their district championship. 

The Raiders were 1-2 TD underdogs vs HF,  BC & OF.  I expect to be a 3-4 TD underdog vs Ozen. We should consider ourselves fortunate to be on the same field as Ozen.  We are just happy to have such an esteemed visitor to Raider stadium. Hopefully,  we can give them a somewhat competitive game to help prepare them for a run at their district championship. 

I don't see Ozen taking DC for sure. As far as Friday, hometown boy gotta do what a hometown boy do, I'm going with my team.

Short memories we have.  Last time Central started the season off 0-3, they reeled  off 6 straight and won the outright district title. But go ahead and laugh.

No the laugh was because of your statement towards Ozen not winning District. I on the other hand would like to see Central make it to the dance. Hoping they won't have walking pneumonia for district Soulja!

No the laugh was because of your statement towards Ozen not winning District. I on the other hand would like to see Central make it to the dance. Hoping they won't have walking pneumonia for district Soulja!

you nicer than me, his emails can cure that. Here's to walking pneumonia, here here. *sips tea* 

That's just my rebuttal for J. I'm rooting for Ozen.  Matter of fact, I'll probably end up in attendance to this game...

the jig is up!  Soulja is worried to the high heavens about the GCM game, no wonder he said "or next Friday" (in which I think he meant next Saturday)