C.E. King 38 New Caney 22/Final

WOSgrad

CE King definitely isn't last years team.  Still dangerous though.   I'm not sure honestly ,outside of Crosby being first, how this district shakes out.   My inclination is 1. Crosby 2. Humble/Dayton 4.CE King.      

Feel as if New Caney and Kpark are probably pretty close.   Guess I'll see Week 6

King 4th?  Already beat Dayton but Dayton will be 2nd or 3rd??

Why not Dayt once the chemistry gets figured out we'll see(2014 Dayt JV=dist champs),NC vs Dayt past 3 yrs has lost by 26,39 & 48 pts.Outside King blowing Dayt out last year we took the co-champs/semi-finalist to OT in Crosby,beat the rest,way I see it a dist championship is still up for grabs=who wants it

Why not Dayt once the chemistry gets figured out we'll see(2014 Dayt JV=dist champs),NC vs Dayt past 3 yrs has lost by 26,39 & 48 pts.Outside King blowing Dayt out last year we took the co-champs/semi-finalist to OT in Crosby,beat the rest,way I see it a dist championship is still up for grabs=who wants it

I don't see King falling to fourth.  Chemistry is not what Dayton needs to figure out, defense is.  Last in the district in all defensive categories and giving up 500 yards per game is something they need to figure out.  If they give up 500 to Humble they will lose because the Humble defense will be a test for their offense.

Edited by Cougforever

I don't see King falling to fourth.  Chemistry is not what Dayton needs to figure out, defense is.  Last in the district in all defensive categories and giving up 500 yards per game is something they need to figure out.  If they give up 500 to Humble they will lose because the Humble defense will be a test for their offense.

Yeah,yeah we were worse last year,remind me how those stats changed the outcome of Dayt/Crosby game,we've been last/next to last on defense under Hancock every year=Crosby code red has 2(6 pt)wins over the worse Dayt D in a long time

Your right about our defense tons of room for improvement but now that were getting several of starters  back off the injury list the defense will start to improve , as the season progresses with the depth of talent we have we will finish strong and will shock anybody that underestimates us.

Yeah,yeah we were worse last year,remind me how those stats changed the outcome of Dayt/Crosby game,we've been last/next to last on defense under Hancock every year=Crosby code red has 2(6 pt)wins over the worse Dayt D in a long time

I wasn't comparing Dayton and Crosby.  The question was why not Dayton finishing top in the district.  I just noted Dayton is last in defense which doesn't equate for a good playoff run.  Trust me, Crosby has had good offenses and last rate defenses and been one and done before.  

One week Dayton posters are ready to run the head coach and qb out of town.  Then they beat Barbers Hill and they are ready to shock the world.  The only way they finish ahead of King is with help from another team.  

Dayton vs New Caney will tell alot IMO. 

One week Dayton posters are ready to run the head coach and qb out of town.  Then they beat Barbers Hill and they are ready to shock the world.  The only way they finish ahead of King is with help from another team.  

And all year crosby posters sayin Dayt lost all it's offensive production & picking Dayt to miss playoff #20 straight.Btw what was the Crosby/BH score?Halftime?Stats?Believe it was a 7pt [email protected] been tellin the FB world 4 yrs hasn't produced a 1st team all-dist qb yet,or a 1,000 yd rusher,nor a list of college offers or a top 3 dist defense that was our strength under Stewart,we're in hope lessons have been learned=making mistakes & learning from them.Nobody wants a hardworker to lose their job,we expect 20 yrs of coaching w/Stewart to challenge for a dist title,4 teams go in basically the norm=5 competitive teams(that's not real hard).We want our pride of Dayt back & our fan base & our Booster Club.Alumi showed up in Mass to confirm same=we're still here Dayt