Minister Louis Farrakhan & C-Span Caller

BLUEDOVE3

Didn't he say that the bombing of the levees was a rumor. Why even mention it? Does anyone on this board believe that those levees were sabotaged? Please raise your hand if you do. I want to see what an embicile looks like. Oh wait, I just saw Farrakhan!

lmbo

Quotes from the “minister”.

-- The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.

-- White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet.

-- On the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

He doesn't seem to have much respect for Jews and white folks...not sure why anyone would defend this guy unless they agree with him.

-- The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.

-- On the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

He doesn't seem to have much respect for Jews and white folks...not sure why anyone would defend this guy unless they agree with him.

strange, i didnt hear that in that video posted by Dove, may be a whole cluster-you-know-what like the Katrina ordeal from everyone involved, let me go listen to it again…..

Did you not hear Farrakhan give respect and props to a guy who just so happens to be white?