Goose Creek Memorial 30 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 23/Final

WOSgrad

I have never seen a game more pathetically coached in my whole entire life. I have no affiliation with LCM besides a family friends son playing and this game still was infuriating to watch. 

what happened, I'm obviously a GCM guy, but love hearing all angles of game, what did the coaches do, and how did the game end?

No adjustments made at all letting a option run over you all game long, some of the worst clock management I have ever seen, running one single route on a pass play and last but not least throwing a 5 yard out for the last play with no trickery involved at all!! Just a 5 yard freaking out with a chance in the ball game!!!!

No adjustments made at all letting a option run over you all game long, some of the worst clock management I have ever seen, running one single route on a pass play and last but not least throwing a 5 yard out for the last play with no trickery involved at all!! Just a 5 yard freaking out with a chance in the ball game!!!!

what yard line were they on for last play?

I have never seen a game more pathetically coached in my whole entire life. I have no affiliation with LCM besides a family friends son playing and this game still was infuriating to watch. 

I agree with you. I was talking about coaching staff last week so I'm not going to keep bringing up old news. Looking at the stats LCM did out gain Goose. But the turnovers were crucial. 

The Bears definitely let one get away from them tonight. The kids played their hearts out. Not much else to say.  Frustration level is high. No way this group of kids should be 0-3 at this point. Need to shake things up. Might need to take some guys from defense and play them both ways. Just throwing a suggestion out there. It's hard to stand back and not throw in an opinion or two when you want the team to succeed.