Texas QB

TXHORN_ET

Heard was better than Swoopes I will give you that - but could the level of opponent have maybe something to do with that fact.

Heard having a "good game" against Rice does not mean that the Texas O is now rejuvenated - that will have to be done against as "quality" opponent.

Same thing as we (Aggies) cannot crown Kyle Allen the best QB in football after his showing against Ball State - that will also have to be done against "quality" opponents. 

Heard was better than Swoopes I will give you that - but could the level of opponent have maybe something to do with that fact.

Heard having a "good game" against Rice does not mean that the Texas O is now rejuvenated - that will have to be done against as "quality" opponent.

Same thing as we (Aggies) cannot crown Kyle Allen the best QB in football after his showing against Ball State - that will also have to be done against "quality" opponents. 

Very true... I hope Heard is the guy that can play well and make UT relevant again but even VY and Colt struggled when they were learning how to be a college QB. I am anxious to see how Heard plays against conference opponents. He seems like a gamer.

Definitely agree.   I will say I believe he is significantly better than Swoopes.  But being significantly better than Swoopes does not mean he is necessarily the long term solution to the offensive woes.