Hardin Vs New Waverly

Hardin Fan

Puddleofmudd I agree with what your saying to a degree. Yes we are rebuilding and may not get many wins this year but to say the head coach only has 1 year to turn the program around is a bit much.  The kids are responding to Coach Stark well and give him 3-4 years and I think the football program will be a contender.  That's just my opinion.

Puddleofmudd I agree with what your saying to a degree. Yes we are rebuilding and may not get many wins this year but to say the head coach only has 1 year to turn the program around is a bit much.  The kids are responding to Coach Stark well and give him 3-4 years and I think the football program will be a contender.  That's just my opinion.

Isn't that about the norm though?  I'm no scholar in Hardin football history...but I think I read one time that the longest tenured Hardin AD/HC was 5 years...?  Sounds like the community doesn't give anyone very long.  Not sure why this would be any different.  Face it..if he doesn't win chances are he'll be gone too.

Isn't that about the norm though?  I'm no scholar in Hardin football history...but I think I read one time that the longest tenured Hardin AD/HC was 5 years...?  Sounds like the community doesn't give anyone very long.  Not sure why this would be any different.  Face it..if he doesn't win chances are he'll be gone too.

Agreed

Went and watched the Jr. High games last night and Coach Stark was on the sidelines watching and helping kids with what they were doing wrong.  I haven't seen any of the other coaches do that with the Jr High kids.  If he keeps that up he may be around for awhile. Winning or loosing he is always  praising the kids when coming off the field.

Went and watched the Jr. High games last night and Coach Stark was on the sidelines watching and helping kids with what they were doing wrong.  I haven't seen any of the other coaches do that with the Jr High kids.  If he keeps that up he may be around for awhile. Winning or loosing he is always  praising the kids when coming off the field.

You haven't seen any other coaches do what?  Be on the sidelines watching and helping kids at a JH game?..  If that's the case you should take a trip outside of the Hardin school district.  I don't know many small schools where the AD doesn't do that.