LCM vs GCM

This Friday the Bears will be playing GCM. I'm going to stay positive on this thread and say I hope the Bears get there offense together. We did out gain Bh on offense last game but we had 5 turnovers while we were making drives down the field but it's hard to win any game with that many turnovers. If we can play 4 quarters mistake free football we have chance to win. 

Go Crosby GCM! I'll take our battle red over "code red" any day. Besides, doesn't code red mean you're in trouble?

Urban Dictionary:

Code Red 

"Code Red" generally applies to any girl who in that particular situation (e.g. The Griffin Inn, Dale) looks quite attractive due to there being a lack of any actually attractive girls in the vicinity. As a result this girl will suddenly find herself idolised and surrounded by up to twenty suitors (posing as a film crew for example) very quickly.

Urban Dictionary:

Code Red 

"Code Red" generally applies to any girl who in that particular situation (e.g. The Griffin Inn, Dale) looks quite attractive due to there being a lack of any actually attractive girls in the vicinity. As a result this girl will suddenly find herself idolised and surrounded by up to twenty suitors (posing as a film crew for example) very quickly.

And their mascot is the cougar. Their's a connection there somewhere.........

This is definitely a "pickem"…..give me the home team. 

BG I would take LCM in your pickem this week. What I hear they have been practicing a different formation and that is in favor of the Bears lol We are  2 and 0 against GCM all time so hopefully tradition will continue. Im going to say 42 to 21 Bears. BOJO

Edited by Chris17

BG I would take LCM in your pickem this week. What I hear they have been practicing a different formation and that is in favor of the Bears lol We are  2 and 0 against GCM all time so hopefully tradition will continue. Im going to say 42 to 21 Bears. BOJO

back to the spread? 

They are practicing the   spread more and put some new plays in this week. As of now the slot T is still our main offense. We are a "multiple offense" team lol  As long we don't have 5 turnovers like last week we should win the game.

i may change it before the night is over then. 

LCM will not score more then 21 points on GCM's defense.. I will say that.  No way they get 42.

They are practicing the   spread more and put some new plays in this week. As of now the slot T is still our main offense. We are a "multiple offense" team lol  As long we don't have 5 turnovers like last week we should win the game.

I don't understand the multiple offense philosophy. Slot-T with Spread offense is like trying to mix German with Chinese and get one common language out of it...ain't gonna work and screws the kids up.