LCM vs GCM

I don't understand the multiple offense philosophy. Slot-T with Spread offense is like trying to mix German with Chinese and get one common language out of it...ain't gonna work and screws the kids up.

Schertz Clemens did a pretty good job of mixing the slot-T and  spread . It was actually beautiful to watch

I don't understand the multiple offense philosophy. Slot-T with Spread offense is like trying to mix German with Chinese and get one common language out of it...ain't gonna work and screws the kids up.

I agree, I just don't see the slot T working for us our linemen are having a hard time picking up blocks and thats causing the majority of the problems. 

I guess this is going to be your Saturday morning excuse? We will be without one of starting  running backs tomorrow night.

Just stating a fact. We combined our A and B teams since ya'll don't have a B team. We had at least 4 or 5 B teamers on the field the entire game. We never had all our starters on the field at the same time. If this were a district game it would have been different. Also the starting rb and one of our A team qbs did not play for disciplinary reasons. That's on them. Has nothing to do with Friday night or Saturday morning.

Just stating a fact. We combined our A and B teams since ya'll don't have a B team. We had at least 4 or 5 B teamers on the field the entire game. We never had all our starters on the field at the same time. If this were a district game it would have been different. Also the starting rb and one of our A team qbs did not play for disciplinary reasons. That's on them. Has nothing to do with Friday night or Saturday morning.

Well our JV won did you watch that game is y'all  JV combined  to a A and B game?