Summer Creek vs Beaumont Central Predictions Thread

Looking at the stats I would say SC probably wins a close game because they've been able to move the ball a lite better so far this year. 

Crazy stat; The Chronicle has Whaley down for 163 yards on 43 carries and 2 TDs. It'll even be hard to make the playoffs in 22-5A like that. 

Texas City, Madison, Channel View, West Brook, PA and now Summer Creek if we don't make the play off -  then the teams that beat us will beat 21=5A ! 

Looking at the stats I would say SC probably wins a close game because they've been able to move the ball a lite better so far this year. 

Crazy stat; The Chronicle has Whaley down for 163 yards on 43 carries and 2 TDs. It'll even be hard to make the playoffs in 22-5A like that. 

Texas City, Madison, Channel View, West Brook, PA and now Summer Creek if we don't make the play off -  then the teams that beat us will beat 21=5A ! 

If SC beats Central I might hang it up on predictions. Do I need to show up in Hogs gear? 

Hog gear could help- lol  but if you will can you show up Tuesday with a QB  - and OC , lol - smh ,we will be ok.  Look out when we roll and get injury free. District counts- we will be there we don't plan on moving soon.

Edited by understand

Hog gear could help- lol  but if you will can you show up Tuesday with a QB  - and OC , lol - smh ,we will be ok.  Look out when we roll and get injury free. District counts- we will be there we don't plan on moving soon.

If the Jones kid would've stayed at Central maybe he could've helped at the QB Position...

Remove Whaley from equation!! My Jags have no chance against anyone.  Stack the box an we're done I hate to say!!

would you calm down lol. Good grief, some of yall act like you suppose to be A1 perfect world beaters in non-district play. If yall problems are still there in district play then id be worried. 

Sc 366 tot yds w/3 turnovers,Dickinson 334 tot yds but win 50-14 w/46 rushes=300 yds,must have been some great special teams play,Central should have success running the football,Can Jag defense keep it close,this in my opion is a flip=who shows up

Central probably doesn't have the personnel to run the ball like Dickinson does. Dickinson has one of the better offensive line units in the state and it looks like they've moved Jordan Meyers to running back. Meyers is one of about five kids from the area who I feel comfortable saying they'll play in the NFL off of high school film and measurables. While Whaley is a beast athletically he's really not someone who scares you from the running back position, not to mention the guys blocking for him are probably still trying to get it figured out. 

This would be a good win for Central but I think SC will be able to move the ball more effectively and win by a couple of scores. 

Foreman will stick with his Senior to start the game which I kind of understand but at what point do you give #5 Boudreaux a shot to see what he can do?  I could care less if we start 0-3 as long as we have the best QB on the team taking the snaps by the time we travel to Baytown to play Goose Creek Memorial...

would you calm down lol. Good grief, some of yall act like you suppose to be A1 perfect world beaters in non-district play. If yall problems are still there in district play then id be worried. 

i disagree BG. like PAM, NOW is the time to get rid of that stuff. i'm concerned with PAM ability to move the ball at will. with central if all they have is whaley, then they are in trouble. you have to develop  a play book. i say you have to try things now instead of "saving" it for district. chances are you try something you only did at practice, disaster. if it means pulling people up from jv for some help, then NOW is the time. crazy thing is, i never seen so many people treating central like they are a fallen powerhouse. seems to me another team full of athletes with poor guidance...seems to be going around.

Edited by pakronos

i disagree BG. like PAM, NOW is the time to get rid of that stuff. i'm concerned with PAM ability to move the ball at will. with central if all they have is whaley, then they are in trouble.

um, thats what non-district is for, you work to get better for district play which counts. ;)

um, thats what non-district is for, you work to get better for district play which counts. ;)

imo,it needs to start being crisp starting now. really by second game. central don't have the luxury of trying to get it together because they have a short preseason. by this week, central SHOULD be polished looking to challenge for a DC. however judging by the area so far, it's ANYBODY DC to win. the usual suspects are having trouble and not looking so hot. again, it's contagious. best thing for central, nederland, pn-g, PAM, ozen, and anyone else whose name is not wo-s, STAY HEALTHY!!

imo,it needs to start being crisp starting now. really by second game. central don't have the luxury of trying to get it together because they have a short preseason. by this week, central SHOULD be polished looking to challenge for a DC. however judging by the area so far, it's ANYBODY DC to win. the usual suspects are having trouble and not looking so hot. again, it's contagious. best thing for central, nederland, pn-g, PAM, ozen, and anyone else whose name is not wo-s, STAY HEALTHY!!

well with the next two Titan opponents they will fully see where they stand, comparable to NS & LP as far as size/talent of team. Glad to see it non-district so everything that needs tweaking can get that treatment before the real season starts. 

well with the next two Titan opponents they will fully see where they stand, comparable to NS & LP as far as size/talent of team. Glad to see it non-district so everything that needs tweaking can get that treatment before the real season starts. 

not to hijack, but PAM should have scored something in the second half. as i stated, central pretty much did everything to give them points shy of literally giving them the ball and saying here take it.

not to hijack, but PAM should have scored something in the second half. as i stated, central pretty much did everything to give them points shy of literally giving them the ball and saying here take it.

Memorial defense had a say in that, but you right on one thing: dont know why we were running basically the same run play in the 2nd half. Running the clock down to get out of there with a win maybe? I dont know, doesn't matter now that game is done. Hopefully the D makes more plays versus Lamar and the offense moves the rock. 

Memorial defense had a say in that, but you right on one thing: dont know why we were running basically the same run play in the 2nd half. Running the clock down to get out of there with a win maybe? I dont know, doesn't matter now that game is done. Hopefully the D makes more plays versus Lamar and the offense moves the rock. 

i agree with the defense, however when that's central ONLY threat, how hard is it for everyone to tackle whaley lol.

i agree with the defense, however when that's central ONLY threat, how hard is it for everyone to tackle whaley lol.

Whaley still got 115 yds, should have had alot more IMO, Whaley is under utilized like Dauphine in his JR year, Central was moving the ball with Derry touching it then MHS D would make the QB do something dumb then there went the playcalling. Central has to stretch the field with Derry and Bennett. 

Going to be a long year for Central in athletics

Not really...  They hav a VERY good defense this year...  And in the last game, Central held both of their opponents to lows...  Including holding Memorial to under 200 yards of total offense. .  

If the offense steps up, we'll be right where we need to be...