Summer Creek vs Beaumont Central Predictions Thread

I have no idea how Summer Creek is doing.  I'll be the first to say that my Jaguars will probably start the season 0-3.  If my memory serves me correctly about last night, Central had 5 turnovers, 4 by the QB.  No matter who you play, it'll be hard to win with those numbers.  Whaley and Derry were the only bright spots on offense last night and it would have been worse than that if it wasn't for some solid defensive play.  I would love for them to prove me wrong but I don't think they get their first win till week 1 of district.    

I have no idea how Summer Creek is doing.  I'll be the first to say that my Jaguars will probably start the season 0-3.  If my memory serves me correctly about last night, Central had 5 turnovers, 4 by the QB.  No matter who you play, it'll be hard to win with those numbers.  Whaley and Derry were the only bright spots on offense last night and it would have been worse than that if it wasn't for some solid defensive play.  I would love for them to prove me wrong but I don't think they get their first win till week 1 of district.    

SC sucks, barely beat Pasadena Memorial and got the brakes beat off them by Dickinson. Yall better beat SC. 

Looking at the stats I would say SC probably wins a close game because they've been able to move the ball a lite better so far this year. 

Crazy stat; The Chronicle has Whaley down for 163 yards on 43 carries and 2 TDs. It'll even be hard to make the playoffs in 22-5A like that. 

and 25 carries 115 yds came last night. Jags better get that offense together if they wanna sniff the playoffs in that district. Let the offensive coordinator coordinate. 

Time for someone to take over headset duteisvas OC.  The offensive playcalling last night was so predictable, for th second week in a row, I was able to call so of the next plays.  We tried that same fake sweep to the receiver in motion with the handoff to Whaley like 5 times (the big run he scored on).  Besides the one big run, it was stopped for minimum gain each time.   Truth be told, that little quick hitch passes and swing passes to Derry seem to be effective, but we went to it late.  And the we need a conning to Jesus meeting with our QB and o-line or we'll see another woodshed beat down in the first round.....

3rd 6a team in a row...  Wouldn't surprise me if we see the same results, unless the playcalling evolves....

TCentralor someone to take over headset duteisvas OC.  The offensive playcalling last night was so predictable, for th second week in a row, I was able to call so of the next plays.  We tried that same fake sweep to the receiver in motion with the handoff to Whaley like 5 times (the big run he scored on).  Besides the one big run, it was stopped for minimum gain each time.   Truth be told, that little quick hitch passes and swing passes to Derry seem to be effective, but we went to it late.  And the we need a conning to Jesus meeting with our QB and o-line or we'll see another woodshed beat down in the first round.....

3rd 6a team in a row...  Wouldn't surprise me if we see the same results, unless the playcalling evolves....

Central needs to run down hill and forget that flag football stuff. You're at your best when you do.

Where are SCDawgs and the rest of those clowns, they move to Cosby?

SCDawg and Aschom was the only two that had any earthly sense. The rest went back to cheering for their regular Humble ISD schools they cheered for previously. 

Just give him the ball out the back field and let him do his thing

lmao! They tried to last night, they playcalling made me wanna be an OC and help them figure out how to get through Memorial defense, that's how bad it was. Seriously. 

As I've said, they've pulled a Houdini.  The team went downhill, they high tailed out of there....

6A not a cake-walk for em as some of their fans thought it would be, they forgot to ask Lake Travis how it went for them first yr. Every program that moves up to the big stage isn't Southlake Carroll or Smithson Valley. SC underachieved bigtime in the current 5A. No reason they should not have won their region at least once with that group. Period. 

Central needs to run down hill and forget that flag football stuff. You're at your best when you do.

This is the best post on Central issues all season, oh and last season. Please let's go back to basics. If your D is being physical. ..why would your offense be sub par on playing between the tackles.  You have to establish the inside first to play outside. Whaley to big and strong to be running away from defenders