WOS vs Jasper

tennisbc

This is another one of those games where you throw records and previous games out the window. It's going to be a typical WOS/Jasper battle. We've had many good ones over the past 30-35 years. If we can keep the penalties down and play like we did the second half last night I like our chances. The X factor is that lil ole QB J.Dallas and his crew of track star receivers. I like our running game too. 3 headed monster in the backfield with all of them like ping pong balls getting shot out of a cannon. The overall team speed of the Mustangs I saw last night was nothing less than amazing. You will have to watch a game just to realize how fast this team is. Our D line isn't huge but cause havoc for the opposing offense and QB. And what's even more scary is most if not all of this team is "inexperienced " and underclass men. Lots of growing up the past 2 games. The future is bright in West Orange!

Edited by kicker

This is another one of those games where you throw records and previous games out the window. It's going to be a typical WOS/Jasper battle. We've had many good ones over the past 30-35 years. If we can keep the penalties down and play like we did the second half last night I like our chances. The X factor is that lil ole QB J.Dallas and his crew of track star receivers. I like our running game too. 3 headed monster in the backfield with all of them like ping pong balls getting shot out of a cannon. The overall team speed of the Mustangs I saw last night was nothing less than amazing. You will have to watch a game just to realize how fast this team is. Our D line isn't huge but cause havoc for the opposing offense and QB. And what's even more scary is most if not all of this team is "inexperienced " and underclass men. Lots of growing up the past 2 games. The future is bright in West Orange!

Kicker this BrotherHood of players is special! Not saying this just because my kid part of The Brotherhood. I've see this BrotherHood work hard to be great many years now & especially after the State Game. They always remained underdog there entire life, only because they where smaller. They still hear those words today and always proved to the non believers. Size isn't everything , it's about whom execute there gameplay the best.   If this BrotherHood continue to grow up week by week like they're doing. This could be a special season in Mustang County because they know whats expected out of them..... I could go on and on but until then loading......... ....................

Edited by Kj Dad