WOS vs Jasper

tennisbc

No need to ask you about how well did we travel.   In  Mustang Country too the PNG Game. Us as a hole filled up the vistors side......lol

got a picture?  I remember you posting one of yall traveling well for a home game last week. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

Went from 2days,  LCM, PNG, too LG (Dec ).... LMAO...... At Wos we don't over look our opponents. Wos get at you week by week,  so you non believers carry on till December. When and if that time comes I will get with you'll. Loading...................... 

PS.  It's hard to beat WOS with a 1 Trick Pony! 

Edited by Kj Dad

Went from 2days,  LCM, PNG, too LG (Dec 2)..... LMAO...... At Wos we don't over look our opponents. Wos get at you week by week,  so you non believers carry on till December 2. When and if that time comes I will get with you'll. Loading...................... 

PS.  It's hard to beat WOS with a 1 Trick Pony! 

he definitely knows about the 1 trick pony lmao

Whoa, guys!  I love the confidence but WOS/LG, if it happens, will be a LONG way away.  One game at a time, this week...Jasper.  Even without their main weapons they still are dangerous.

If I sold my mailboxes for as much yall selling sandbags id be rich and retired.