Beaumont West Brook 30 Beaumont Ozen 6/Final

WOSgrad

i know one thing: If Memorial somehow blows out Central imma have to ban myself after the game cause im going in on the jokes/truth. 

I seen Ozen...  Twice....  Central is a lot bigger and physical than Ozen on both sides of the ball and athletic.  Ozen only mustered 6 points on WB, but scored 31 in y'all.  Man, Memorial is in for some hurt tonight.  You'll see.  And Imma sit right next to you to let you know about it.  

Shout out to WestBrook82statechamps for sitting at the game with me. Also, BigCam and SFA85 was in the building.

i know one thing: If Memorial somehow blows out Central imma have to ban myself after the game cause im going in on the jokes/truth. 

You get yours tonight -- PA is well not bad but off this year , Central is to strong for them and can match that little track speed PA has , PA only advantage in the past was their strength, CHS been grinding -- SWAG BABY you get some tonight,-- like I said WESTBROOK by 3 TD'S before the game last night --well tonight Central by 3 .

ps

just drive home safe  lol           SO YOU WANTED SOME !!!

So, Ozen is "LIGHT YEARS" better this year than last year.

2014 score

WB           42

Ozen        21

2015 score

WB          30

Ozen         7

21 and 23 point losses. Light years better. smh

It's funny that you waited patiently until after this game to make that comment.  What happened after last week's game?  Well played!  I still think they're light years better.  Ozen got in the red zone quite a few times and also the bloopers play when Ozen made WB fumble, and Ozen player scooped it up ran 50 yards, was caught by a Bruin and fumbled and gave it right back.  

BTW, last night's final score was 30-6 WB, not 30-7.  (wink) 

Saying a team is better is one thing. Saying they are "light years" better is way over the top.

I disagreed before the Memorial game. Maybe Memorial is not better than last year.

I saw Ozen scrimmage Silsbee last year and this year. Ozen is not light years better. Looked like the same team to me. May be a bit better, but far from light years.

If they are "light years" better, they should win 22-5A.

Saying a team is better is one thing. Saying they are "light years" better is way over the top.

I disagreed before the Memorial game. Maybe Memorial is not better than last year.

I saw Ozen scrimmage Silsbee last year and this year. Ozen is not light years better. Looked like the same team to me. May be a bit better, but far from light years.

If they are "light years" better, they should win 22-5A.

Ok.  I go ya. But when I said. 'light years' , I mean they were a lot better.  Like night and day, thus early inv the season.  Last year at this time, Ozen sucked.  They have the potential to do what Yeoj said, and compete for a District title.  

Ozen is definitely a better team than they were last year. The Panthers won't face another team that is as big as the Bruins. I think Ozen is a playoff team in their district and have the ability to compete for the championship. 

All of Beaumont will be in the playoff  and Yeoj all of beaumont will beat PA

Ozen winning 22-5A is not out of the question. Two games in and a lost to arguably the best team in setx says nothing about how the Panthers will do going forward. Idk to what extent Ozen is better, but I'd bet money that they'll beat all the teams they beat last year in district and atleast two others. So Nederland, PNG, and Central should be on notice.

Ozen winning 22-5A is not out of the question. Two games in and a lost to arguably the best team in setx says nothing about how the Panthers will do going forward. Idk to what extent Ozen is better, but I'd bet money that they' beat all the teams they beat last year in district and atleast two others. So Nederland, PNG, and Central shoulf be on notice.

i understand when we finish with PA -- read what you wrote again, and  then go ask West Brook and PA who they want to play again Ozen or Central

Edited by understand

If any of you watched the game and know the game  Ozen was not mentally prepared at all. False starts, offsides, fumbles while trying to score, a field goal attempt that never should have been attempted. The Panthers played poorly and this is why they lost. Corbin Is a beast!

WB was the better team, that's why the Panthers lost. That's not taking anything away from Ozen. The Panther O-line  and d-line was getting whipped all night and that's why they had all the false starts and off side penalties. Ozen DBs couldn't cover Corbin with a blanket. How about we just give WB some credit! The Bruins had something to do with Ozen playing so poorly. After all the ranting and raving about Suggs knowing his players and having a new sheriff in town, you're going to throw the man under the bus after his first lost this season. Typical! 

I hear there's a petition being passed around the Pear Orchard to ban JRidge from using the statement "don't believe me, just watch"! Ozen takes it on the chin every tine he types it. Lol... On a serious note, the Panthers will be just fine. 

Hey Yeoj somethings i can't say on this site but i'll say it like this, a fumble back to WB on the way in to score. A missed 2pt conversion and why we went for that when we would be only down 7 and we get the ball back after the half to try and go in and tie the game? Trying to kick a 30 plus yd. field goal when everybody knows that we can barely make the extra point and getting it returned for a TD for WB second score. A fumble going into the endzone and a dropped TD in the endzone. I don't think the score really tells the game. WB was aggressive and more disciplined and focus on doing their assignments. Ozen was clearly not prepared but has to fix these penalties to be able to beat anyone. If they can do this i still say "Don't Believe Me Just Watch!" Lol

WB was the better team, that's why the Panthers lost. That's not taking anything away from Ozen. The Panther O-line  and d-line was getting whipped all night and that's why they had all the false starts and off side penalties. Ozen DBs couldn't cover Corbin with a blanket. How about we just give WB some credit! The Bruins had something to do with Ozen playing so poorly. After all the ranting and raving about Suggs knowing his players and having a new sheriff in town, you're going to throw the man under the bus after his first lost this season. Typical! 

Yeoj if you would have ever played a down of football you would probably know more than you think you know. WB is in trouble in their district and was not that impressive. Yes Corbin made several big plays and will help carry this team but Ozen doesn't have the numbers the other teams in their district will have. Eliminate the eras Ozen made and it would have been a different game. Bluitt is a good player as well and there is nothing better to see our Beaumont teams reach the playoffs. I think most of the reason for the lopsided score is that Ozen wasn't mentally prepared to play. Coach Suggs can't play the game for them and coaches as well as players make mistakes and simply put WB made less costly mistakes than Ozen. Read football one "On" one or catch College Game Day to increase your football IQ.

Edited by JRidge

Yeoj if you would have ever played a down of football you would probably know more than you think you know. WB is in trouble in their district and was not that impressive. Yes Corbin made several big plays and will help carry this team but Ozen doesn't have the numbers the other teams in their district will have. Eliminate the eras Ozen made and it would have been a different game. Bluitt is a good player as well and there is nothing better to see our Beaumont teams reach the playoffs. I think most of the reason for the lopsided score is that Ozen wasn't mentally prepared to play. Coach Suggs can't play the game for them and coaches as well as players make mistakes and simply put WB made less costly mistakes than Ozen. Read football one "On" one or catch College Game Day to increase your football IQ.

lol... I guess coaching little league has turned you into a genius. Is that how you win the "daddy ball" world championship, "football one "On" one"? You have more excuses than a man going to jail.  So an unimpressive Bruin squad beat Ozen 30-6? Lmbo... That would be an oxymoron. Lets just be real. You are not the football guru, you try and portray yourself to be. You are just a step-dad that's trying to relive his sports fantasies vicariously through another man's seed. Now, how is that for IQ?

West Brook left points on the field as well.  That fumble on the return was pure effort on Denley part, but how do u think Ozen got the ball to start with, yes it was a WB turnover. Can't highlight one teams mishaps without the other.  I saw WB drop a TD in the end zone, I saw WB drop a pick right in their hands, I saw Boyd pick up a 3rd and long where he had about 5 ppl on him and somehow came out of it. I saw Ozen miss a kickoff that should have easily been recovered by Brook. I saw WB QB with an unforced fumble that just slipped out of his hand. I saw WB work on some things in the redzone when they could have easily punched it in. It's easy to see things in favor of ur team, but reality is Ozen scored 6 points, was shutout in the 2nd half. The one drive when they got in the redzone in the 2nd half several backups were in early in that drive, but Brook came back with the 1's to get the stop.  Brook didn't play a very crisp game either, so just as u think that things could have been better "if", things could have also been worse. Corbin could have had at least 2 more tds if the QB had been on.  Anyway, good game and I agree Ozen is much improved. They need to fix the penalties, fix the secondary (I know they had injuries), and give Tyler the ball more than 8 times.

West Brook left points on the field as well.  That fumble on the return was pure effort on Denley part, but how do u think Ozen got the ball to start with, yes it was a WB turnover. Can't highlight one teams mishaps without the other.  I saw WB drop a TD in the end zone, I saw WB drop a pick right in their hands, I saw Boyd pick up a 3rd and long where he had about 5 ppl on him and somehow came out of it. I saw Ozen miss a kickoff that should have easily been recovered by Brook. I saw WB QB with an unforced fumble that just slipped out of his hand. I saw WB work on some things in the redzone when they could have easily punched it in. It's easy to see things in favor of ur team, but reality is Ozen scored 6 points, was shutout in the 2nd half. The one drive when they got in the redzone in the 2nd half several backups were in early in that drive, but Brook came back with the 1's to get the stop.  Brook didn't play a very crisp game either, so just as u think that things could have been better "if", things could have also been worse. Corbin could have had at least 2 more tds if the QB had been on.  Anyway, good game and I agree Ozen is much improved. They need to fix the penalties, fix the secondary (I know they had injuries), and give Tyler the ball more than 8 times.

You can't tell the football guru anything that makes sense! He's too busy reading football one On one with blue and yellow shads on! And yes Jridge, for IQ purposes, the guru part is me patronizing you. Lol...

Come on guys don't go there.  Stay respectful.. JRidge, Bear was dominant and never quit... Hope ur other son is ok. Good Luck on the rest of the season. Tell Suggs give Lil C more than  8 carries and run the sweep with him more. His biggest plays in both games has been sweeps to the left, and ye they go away from it. Feed him. Best Wishes

Edited by BigD 95

But Ozen is "light years" better. How can a team make those kind of mistakes and still beat a "light years" better team 30-6?

BTW, great post BigD

I do think Ozen is better talent wise than they have been. Still need tremendous improvement on in discipline, penalties, personnel decisions, and play calling, IMO... Their front seven will cause many teams problems this year. Secondary needs help big time. Might need to play Lil C both ways, especially if u only gon give him 8 totes on offense.  Ijs