Beaumont West Brook 30 Beaumont Ozen 6/Final

WOSgrad

But Ozen is "light years" better. How can a team make those kind of mistakes and still beat a "light years" better team 30-6?

BTW, great post BigD

Like I said, great timing on the chest thumps.  You were mute after last week's game.  I think you should've been spouting off during that time.  But, it's the oldest trick in the book though.  

Others beside yourself seem to agree that Ozen has vastly improved.  But whatever floats your boat.  The Ozen team last year wasn't remotely in the talks of a possible district championship.  Now this team is because others with football knowledge have seen them and are impressed.  You?  not so much, but whatever... 

And btw we'll find out of Silsbee is light years better when they face their first real competition(and probably their only competition) in a couple of short weeks, won't we? If they lose AGAIN , would they still be considered better than last year?

Never said Silsbee was "light years" better.

They are better since they are 2-0 this season and was 0-2 after two games last season.

A team can be better than they were last year and still lose to WO-S. That happens quite often.

Like I said, great timing on the chest thumps.  You were mute after last week's game.  I think you should've been spouting off during that time.  But, it's the oldest trick in the book though.  

Others beside yourself seem to agree that Ozen has vastly improved.  But whatever floats your boat.  The Ozen team last year wasn't remotely in the talks of a possible district championship.  Now this team is because others with football knowledge have seen them and are impressed.  You?  not so much, but whatever... 

I said Ozen could be a bit better, just not light years from what I have seen. I was also not mute last week. I stated I was surprised that PAM lost that game and IMO it was more about them not improving from last year than Ozen.

I went off the scrimmages between the same two teams over the past two seasons. From last year's scrimmage to this year's, Ozen may have improved but definitely not "light years". roll eyes

I seen Ozen...  Twice....  Central is a lot bigger and physical than Ozen on both sides of the ball and athletic.  Ozen only mustered 6 points on WB, but scored 31 in y'all.  Man, Memorial is in for some hurt tonight.  You'll see.  And Imma sit right next to you to let you know about it.  

Shout out to WestBrook82statechamps for sitting at the game with me. Also, BigCam and SFA85 was in the building.

Soulja I'll be in my usual seats but I'll be at the game around 6:15 so I'll holla at you then...and meet Buddy. 

They are better since they are 2-0 this season and was 0-2 after two games last season.

A team can be better than they were last year and still lose to WO-S. That happens quite often.

So do you think that Ozen can be better even though they lost to West Brook?  Also, add into it the fact they they just beat a team whom previously, they've NEVER beaten.....  Based on your logic, Ozen is better (light years) than last year....  Smh

lol... I guess coaching little league has turned you into a genius. Is that how you win the "daddy ball" world championship, "football one "On" one"? You have more excuses than a man going to jail.  So an unimpressive Bruin squad beat Ozen 30-6? Lmbo... That would be an oxymoron. Lets just be real. You are not the football guru, you try and portray yourself to be. You are just a step-dad that's trying to relive his sports fantasies vicariously through another man's seed. Now, how is that for IQ?

I would have liked your comments if they were correct but your idiocracy speaks for it's self! Yes i was man enough to take on another man's seed so is that good or bad in your eyes? To me that's being unselfish, loving and caring. As for coaching Little League that's just apart of me giving back, it's called a civic duty in my eyes! Coaching is a gift so you can be pissed at God for giving me that and my experiences as a player comes from leading several undefeated teams to undefeated seasons as the captain of the All-Mighty Westbrook defense Bro! I had a choice to which college i wanted to attend for free so if that makes me a Guru in your eyes so be it. I've played the sport personally and if my stepsons/son's in my heart and eyes choose to play i will support and train them with everything i got. The gifts are from God so i can't take credit, only move and do as he calls me. Simply put, this computer is your football experience and you have a right to your opinion as i do but trying to be-little my character as a parent, trainer, coach and ex-ball player is weak at best! Several of your Friday Night heroes were trained by this so called Guru and you watch them every time Central, Ozen or Westbrook suite up homie! Now chew on that! Lol

So do you think that Ozen can be better even though they lost to West Brook?  Also, add into it the fact they they just beat a team whom previously, they've NEVER beaten.....  Based on your logic, Ozen is better (light years) than last year....  Smh

I have stated that Ozen could be better but just not light years better. Light years better to me would be Ozen scoring more than 6 points against West Brook.

Memorial could be staring another 3-7 year in the face.

i dont think Soulja should comment until he shows up to Nederland on Wednesday. ;)

I have stated that Ozen could be better but just not light years better. Light years better to me would be Ozen scoring more than 6 points against West Brook.

Memorial could be staring another 3-7 year in the face.

....but a 3-7 memorial team put up half a Benjamin on Ozen last year....  So, based on your logic, we are staring at another 3-7 team....  A team that Ozen defeated... Does that not make Ozen better?  

Ya killing me this morning, man.. Smh

....but a 3-7 memorial team put up half a Benjamin on Ozen last year....  So, based on your logic, we are staring at another 3-7 team....  A team that Ozen defeated... Does that not make Ozen better?  

Ya killing me this morning, man.. Smh

But based on your logic about "light years" Ozen should have fared better against West Brook and not just score 6 points and lose by more than they did last year to West Brook.

You can't tell the football guru anything that makes sense! He's too busy reading football one On one with blue and yellow shads on! And yes Jridge, for IQ purposes, the guru part is me patronizing you. Lol...

I read f99tball one "On" one in my beginning stages so i recommended it to you since you are the newbie. I'm starting to feel this guru thing since you make it sound so lovely! I know one thing about our situation on Friday night and that is our team looked unprepared, unfocused for battle. The consistent penalties we made and lack of execution proved that. Not taking anything from WB but they looked more prepared than we did.  Last but not least Yeoj/Jeoy, i'm too busy raising my step kids to be a setx fanatic so catch me later and good luck too yall's season!

But Ozen is "light years" better. How can a team make those kind of mistakes and still beat a "light years" better team 30-6?

BTW, great post BigD

somebody please tell me how many yards WB RB had?  Beaumont bowl is done!  Let's play 6a ball and see what the real deal is. Joel Denley Jr. Aka chain mover. 

Soulja I'll be in my usual seats but I'll be at the game around 6:15 so I'll holla at you then...and meet Buddy. 

Ouch !!  I share your pain .I was at Ned ! No comment but sometimes for your kids you should go on and win a non district game instead of proving points or saving people , treating it like another scrimmage .  The kids work hard , they want "W" . I mean really !

Come on guys don't go there.  Stay respectful.. JRidge, Bear was dominant and never quit... Hope ur other son is ok. Good Luck on the rest of the season. Tell Suggs give Lil C more than  8 carries and run the sweep with him more. His biggest plays in both games has been sweeps to the left, and ye they go away from it. Feed him. Best Wishes

Thanks BigD95 Bear played well and my other son or should I say stepson to make someone feel better Is doing well.  They were being cautious since it wasn't a district game. Hopefully we can get Lil' C  the ball more and eliminate all the penalties. 

WB RB proved 2 weeks straight why he's one of, if not the best back in the Golden Triangle. Can't pass without the run. The fun has just begun.  Hard work is paying off

That's like being the tallest midget...........

6A ball is a whole different conversation.  I'm not a numbers guy but more quality to chose.  And WB's Oline play and their lack of size sans Bluiett on defense doesn't impress me.....

Plus, the offensive play calling is fecal.  Who runs a reverse for negative yards after a 20 yard simple run off-tackle????

If any other back would have had his numbers the past 2 weeks, most would be giving praise. Fact is, this kid wasn't on anyone's Radar(I know him well, not surprised) so he deserves some credit. He can't make the calls on offense, nor can he be responsible for the defense. The kid has run very well for 2 straight weeks, not his fault he has to play these opponents. At least he performed against his opponents, not many others in the area can say the same 2 weeks in a row.  Give the kid a break

BTW: Hasn't WB had the Best RB(or at least top 2) in the area the last 5 yrs? I think so