Brady walks

I am not a Brady fan and I do think he did it, but I also feel like this is the correct ruling because there was no proof of wrongdoing. I'm sure I am in the minority on this subject, but if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

I agree.  Goodell had no proof.  The report said Brady "probably" knew which doesn't fly in court.  Goodell's days may be numbered.  If he doesn't lose his job, his days of judge, jury, and executioner are definately over.  

I drafted Brady in the 9th round of a fantasy draft last night.  They should just pay me my money now!

Kraft caved too early in trying to make peace and end the circus, neither of which happened.  

This whole ordeal was a colossal waste of time and resources.  The Berman opinion was spot on IMO and pointed out the many fallacies in the process. 

To me, this is further proof that Goodell needs to go.  The one constant with him is that he so clearly has no sense of fairness or consistency.  As his job has morphed into judge and jury, it is evident that he is ill-equipped to do that job.  The owners need to "fish and cut bait" with him.  The league is too big and profitable to have this clown at the helm. 

Smitty's right once again.  Contrary to what some may think, we ARE a country of laws.  And the Judge stated that Goodell  "may not dispense his own brand of industrial justice."  Brady was denied his "due process." 

wanna play my lotto tickets for me? 

Kraft caved too early in trying to make peace and end the circus, neither of which happened.  

This whole ordeal was a colossal waste of time and resources.  The Berman opinion was spot on IMO and pointed out the many fallacies in the process. 

To me, this is further proof that Goodell needs to go.  The one constant with him is that he so clearly has no sense of fairness or consistency.  As his job has morphed into judge and jury, it is evident that he is ill-equipped to do that job.  The owners need to "fish and cut bait" with him.  The league is too big and profitable to have this clown at the helm. 

all this could have been avoided if Pete Carroll had given Marshawn Lynch the damn ball. 

I know there are Brady lovers and Goodell haters, but let's break this down very simply. The team was fined and lost two draft picks. This tells me that the balls were in fact deflated. Who were they deflated for?.....the RB, the FG kicker, the TE or WR? No, they were deflated to give Brady an edge in throwing the ball. This only has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Anyone doubting that Brady knew the balls were deflated can't be a reasonable person. We need to stop letting the courts overrule in house NFL decisions. The lawyers have too much fun with it and you end up letting people off like O.J. Simpson. This decision will only perpetuate Brady's God complex.

I know there are Brady lovers and Goodell haters, but let's break this down very simply. The team was fined and lost two draft picks. This tells me that the balls were in fact deflated. Who were they deflated for?.....the RB, the FG kicker, the TE or WR? No, they were deflated to give Brady an edge in throwing the ball. This only has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Anyone doubting that Brady knew the balls were deflated can't be a reasonable person. We need to stop letting the courts overrule in house NFL decisions. The lawyers have too much fun with it and you end up letting people off like O.J. Simpson. This decision will only perpetuate Brady's God complex.

baddog, who fined the team and took their draft choices?  The same ones that that found Brady guilty without any evidence?

baddog, who fined the team and took their draft choices?  The same ones that that found Brady guilty without any evidence?

Exactly, in house. The four game suspension was not unreasonable. No matter how much money Kraft has, $1,000,000 is not chump change. Plus, the Pats have already been guilty of cheating before. Leopards don't change their spots.

So what are we saying here? 

1. You know Brady is completely innocent and should have been left alone.

2. You know Brady is guilty but it's ok because it's Brady.

3. You know Brady is guilty but you are glad he got away with it because lawyers got involved.

I guess we needed video of Brady deflating footballs, just like we needed video of O.J. Simpson slicing their throats. With Ito in there though, that evidence would have been thrown out.

It's because he's white....

@SportsCenter: Brandon Marshall says many players in NFL believe race played role in Tom Brady's 4-game suspension being lifted.

This is the hidden content, please

Other white players who had their punishments reduced....,Ray Rice, Adrien Peterson, Greg Hardy......it's a conspiracy I tell you.