Lookout Dayton here comes New Caney

Banned

If we lost every game except October 16,although that won't happen, it would be fine with most just to shut you few coog fans up that get on here and bad mouth the Broncos. I do like the excuses that are told when the coogs get disappointed and that will happen soon.  October 16 if not before.

If we lost every game except October 16,although that won't happen, it would be fine with most just to shut you few coog fans up that get on here and bad mouth the Broncos. I do like the excuses that are told when the coogs get disappointed and that will happen soon.  October 16 if not before.

Excellent Take, you added such viable info there and you were quiet comical. Great post!!

No hard feelings.  But when I gave my prediction you asked was a dumb or trying to be funny. I don't care what anyone thinks and this week I think Nederland is going to win as well.  

And what was your prediction. Oh yeah. I remember you. How many did you say dayton would lose by?

Edited by bronco pride

I can't remember.  I can only predict the future not live in the past .  That reminds me, "Get in the time machine Marty, Dayton is stuck in the past and we've got to bring them Back to the Future!".

I remember your post if you would like I could give you some hints. Maybe then you would understand why I said your post not you was dumb.

I think the only game that could rival Crosby winning a state championship  is to beat Dayton in a regional final. Some Crosby fans enjoy seeing Dayton lose, I want y'all to win every game except Crosby so that the wins mean that much more. I got several dirty looks at the bar in San Antonio last year for blurting out what I'm sure looked like random swear words when Angleton got the two point conversion. 

I don't think if you're watching a game and cheering for a team that you can have an unbiased opinion on it. Dayton lost well over 4k yards of offense last season, it looked like that in their first game. I don't think pointing that out is hating or bad mouthing, if it didn't happen nobody would have said it did. Just saying that, "Hey, this could be an indicator". 

I think the only game that could rival Crosby winning a state championship  is to beat Dayton in a regional final. Some Crosby fans enjoy seeing Dayton lose, I want y'all to win every game except Crosby so that the wins mean that much more. I got several dirty looks at the bar in San Antonio last year for blurting out what I'm sure looked like random swear words when Angleton got the two point conversion. 

I don't think if you're watching a game and cheering for a team that you can have an unbiased opinion on it. Dayton lost well over 4k yards of offense last season, it looked like that in their first game. I don't think pointing that out is hating or bad mouthing, if it didn't happen nobody would have said it did. Just saying that, "Hey, this could be an indicator". 

Everyone knows that the Broncos love putting an arse whooping on a Crosby Cougar. And what's better than that, putting an arse whooping on a cougar in our house October 16

People say,"yep them Broncos always gotta good  football program going", and they say,"yep them Crosby Cougars have had a good couple of seasons", you see the difference. Haters welcome!!!!!

That's a biased statement.  Those quotes are obviously coming from Dayton supporters.  Only in Liberty County are sentences started with the word "Yep,".  Go Broncos.

You posted that you always said this game would not be an indicator of how the Broncos season went.

You posted that you always said this game would not be an indicator of how the Broncos season went.

I didn't Pride, and sort of still don't. Last year Dayton had 15 penalties for 130+ yards but still put up about 450 on offense. My prediction was based off Dayton still being able to move the ball efficiently though. This year they only had 1 penalty but we're still held to 245 total yards, that's a bad sign for a team whose defense basically consist of putting pressure on you with their offense.

I know Dayton needs time to break in some new skill players but their schedule doesn't really allow for that. I'm sure after playing a squad in your own class there will be a better evaluation though. 

I didn't Pride, and sort of still don't. Last year Dayton had 15 penalties for 130+ yards but still put up about 450 on offense. My prediction was based off Dayton still being able to move the ball efficiently though. This year they only had 1 penalty but we're still held to 245 total yards, that's a bad sign for a team whose defense basically consist of putting pressure on you with their offense.

I know Dayton needs time to break in some new skill players but their schedule doesn't really allow for that. I'm sure after playing a squad in your own class there will be a better evaluation though. 

Fair enough. I'm out. Onto Ned.