Beaumont West Brook 27 Beaumont Central 24/Final

WOSgrad

Oh, I gotcha.   Hard to believe they would though.  The way they played a tough WB team tonight, I think they will be near the top of their district.   And the man puts more kids in college than the UNCF. ..

I'ma huge fan of Toby one of the best hires BISD have made since they brought in stump however a lot of the central faithful don't feel the same

When will Central learn. Why wait so late to go 5wide? I heard Central should have won this game just like last yr. 

Central has no offense other than throwing the ball up for grabs. Those type of plays don't win you games. WB offensive play calling and horrible special teams kept them in the game. The Central QB probably didn't complete many passes at all and the RB didn't have 40 yards rushing.

Central has no offense other than throwing the ball up for grabs. Those type of plays don't win you games. WB offensive play calling and horrible special teams kept them in the game. The Central QB probably didn't complete many passes at all and the RB didn't have 40 yards rushing.

welp, Central no offense versus Memorial no defense next Saturday, something has to give right? Hopefully we show up on D. 

welp, Central no offense versus Memorial no defense next Saturday, something has to give right? Hopefully we show up on D. 

Well you guys will have  this verson of Central on tape and vice versa. They blitz a lot! The Jaggies are very aggressive on defense. Should be a really good game. I'll be in the house to see it. I saw y'all highlights and the WR looks to be a stud!

Well you guys will have  this verson of Central on tape and vice versa. They blitz a lot! The Jaggies are very aggressive on defense. Should be a really good game. I'll be in the house to see it. I saw y'all highlights and the WR looks to be a stud!

The boy is a beast, he's only a JR. This team is young again this yr in some positions. Its almost as if we're young on purpose cause after re-alignment the main core will be Seniors and Juniors going into the new season in 2016 in more than likely 5A. 

Oh, I gotcha.   Hard to believe they would though.  The way they played a tough WB team tonight, I think they will be near the top of their district.   And the man puts more kids in college than the UNCF. ..

First of all, Central not putting more kids in college...i believe Central put 14 in 2015 and Ozen put 13...the year before that Ozen put 14 guys into college....

Please stop lying to these kids about central putting more kids in school....I'm not here to debate but share facts...

First of all, Central not putting more kids in college...i believe Central put 14 in 2015 and Ozen put 13...the year before that Ozen put 14 guys into college....

Please stop lying to these kids about central putting more kids in school....I'm not here to debate but share facts...

Memorial had 15 after going 3-7. :)

Last year, only 2 kids from Ozen football team last year went to a D-1 college.....  Quinten Smith (the o-lineman) and Rodney Randle.  Central did put about 15 kids in college.  These are facts and even the kids know.

First it's room for all, but the facts are Ozen didn't put 13 kids in colleges not even with all the sports combine. Now if you wish to list does kids and schools that would make it a fact, because you are debating just by posting this statement but you can fine Central list at Central High school Jaguar Football web page( it's free)

Fact P.A. has more then any school in this area 

Fact I wish they all could go to college and for free!

Fact I'm still crying I just dropped one to Texas A&M last weekend with 4 of her friends who all finish from Central .

Fact none play sports.

Fact The only problem I'm having is I forgot to get my house key from her.

First of all, a fact is 14 is more than 13.  However, I don't believe the 13 is a fact anyway...so there's that...

But hey, I'm not a Central guy...I'm an Orange County guy. 

But as long as we are talking facts, Central had more kids sign than anyone in SETX.  And from what I hear, that will be the case again.  And as I've said many times, it's not by accident.  As with life itself, you reap what you sow...

This is the hidden content, please