Bridge City 24 Kirbyville 21/Final

WOSgrad

When Kirbyville lost Ty Dennis the game changed. Poor kid can't catch a break hope he's ok! Keep him in your prayers!

Kirbyville however has not made adjustments as needed from the first scrimmage. Looked better but not good as they can be. Do believe they will improve under coach neece! Still got a few weeks till district to get it together. Congrats on the victory coach Dubois and the Bridge City Cardinals go win your district! 

Congrats to BC. This game was ugly in a lot of ways. Several injuries, lots of unsportsmanlike calls on both sides...it could have gone either way but BC pulled it out in the end. My hats off to them. I don't think anybody is over-estimating the Wildcats. I think we were under-estimating BC. Both teams should have great seasons once the kinks are worked out.

This is a very tough Kirbyville team.  I predict you will see how tough next week against OF.  Still early in the season but looks like those of us who were ridiculed predicting a big immediate turnaround for BC may not have been far off...

I'm with you Hoops.  I got Verbal B-slaps for having the audacity to suggest BC would be .500 this season.  Season not over yet, but they're off to a good start. He knows that offense better than anyone around here.      Go Cards!