Willis-Crosby Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Liltex, what did you think?

Crosby turned it up a notch in live portion but Willis is scrappy w/qb throwing darts.After crosby db's got a few hard pops,willis wrs dropped on target passes.Imma say this I ain't seen any top 20 caliber teams yet this early.Overall offensively incl live portion I'd say offensively Crosby is better,the defense I rate ok.I think Willis gonna make the playoffs too

There were three Nederland coaches sitting on side of us at the press box steps. They wrote down every play and formation Crosby ran. I'm sure Crosby's coaching staff was well aware as they had to pass right by them to get into the press box. 

Controlled portion Crosby worked screen game and scored once, Willis didn't score. In the first quarter of live Crosby scored 14, Willis didn't score. In the second quarter starters mixed with backups played on both teams. Crosby scored 7, Willis scored 14. The last td was on the last play of the scrimmage with pretty much all backups in for Crosby. 

Crosby was practicing, Willis was playing a bi-district game. It's all over though. Now we get to line up against 22-5A's 4 time defending district champion and do it for real. 

You're right lil Tex, Willis has some fight in 'em and I also think will make the playoffs. Crosby did enough tonight to tweak some things, they'll be in full blown go mode when the Dawg pound opens. Can't wait to hear what the SPCA and PETA have to say about this canine abuse. 

lmao!