LCM vs WOS Predictions Thread

​I hope LCM will surprise alot of folks too, just not WO-S!
Still not a fan of the slot T offense they went too but we shall see.

I'm not a fan of the slot t ethier. LCM is supposed to run some spread plays. I just don't see us throwing the ball to much unless our quarter backs have improved. I'll know more after I see us scrimmage PNG

I'm not a fan of the slot t ethier. LCM is supposed to run some spread plays. I just don't see us throwing the ball to much unless our quarter backs have improved. I'll know more after I see us scrimmage PNG

You just said the magic words Chris. DONT SEE US THROWING THE BALL TO MUCH UNLESS OVER QB'S HAVE IMPROVED.  So what makes you think LCM beats WOS? I just pray and hope Crouch doesn't run my family C. Winters in the ground & he stays healthy. He has 3 more years left of high school!

Like I said I believe in our team. I think our defense will be better then last year. Winters and King in the backfield will get some yards this year.  I can't remember the other sophomore that's starting back there.  I think it's going to be a good game. I followed Wos throughout the playoffs last year and after the first week this year I'll root for y'all 

Like I said I believe in our team. I think our defense will be better then last year. Winters and King in the backfield will get some yards this year.  I can't remember the other sophomore that's starting back there.  I think it's going to be a good game. I followed Wos throughout the playoffs last year and after the first week this year I'll root for y'all 

I been told the only reason they was going to the slot t bekuz they didn't have a QB! When was the last time a 1 trick PONY BEAT WOS!  Last I recall was Brookshire Royal win they had the Williams Kid that plays for the Aggies. I can respect you pulling for LCM but get ready to enjoy the ride after the 1st week!

Edited by Kj Dad

Well the only two times we beat y'all it was with the triple I and the wishbone style offenses, so the slot T has a higher chance of winning lol

Chris seems as if everybody in our district runs that offense. So trust and believe WOS will be prepared for that offense. We will have a couple weeks to be ready for it, plus we scrimmage Vidor that week b4 we play LCM! I don't think nobody runs the slot t better then Vidor does. Im glad you know your history & what LCM ran to beat us but not this year!

Chris seems as if everybody in our district runs that offense. So trust and believe WOS will be prepared for that offense. We will have a couple weeks to be ready for it, plus we scrimmage Vidor that week b4 we play LCM! I don't think nobody runs the slot t better then Vidor does. Im glad you know your history & what LCM ran to beat us but not this year!

I know Wos will be prepared. There well coached football team. I would really  like to play Carthage in the playoffs again!

I know that playing Vidor is supposed to help us but I really don't like to scrimmage them. It is the scariest game of the season for me. They cut like no one else can. Praying no injuries on that one. The LCM game will be a slow one at first because we always start off slow defending the Slot but after a few series we normally kick in and take off hahaha!

• 3 weeks later...