WB vs Central Predictions Thread

Your better bring some help , players and them Ref's you had last year, once we hit lil KH papa going to shut down the play book,.because you know this --lol

5 outta 6 yr arse whooping coming soon to Da Butch AKA Memorial Stadium North! Just make sure yall WRs dont run routes to Pappadeauxs and back to catch a pass. 

You didn't say anything about that play book being shut  down-- I'll say by the middle of the 3rd .  haha

you didn't say anything about Jag WRs running a half mile past I-10 then returning to catch passes. Yall playbook will be shutdown when that clock hits 0:00 and the Titans move on to 2-0 while you lil jaguarettes start to worry about starting 0-3 after SC comes to town. 

you didn't say anything about Jag WRs running a half mile past I-10 then returning to catch passes. Yall playbook will be shutdown when that clock hits 0:00 and the Titans move on to 2-0 while you lil jaguarettes start to worry about starting 0-3 after SC comes to town. 

Come to real life-- man there were no Titans ---we will play you wannabe Greeks with a 1-0 record.

Hello. New kid on the block. I followed all the forums last season.  Mr. Garrity seems to have all the teams covered. You may be able to tell I'm a Bruin fan by my display name. The later part of my display name Will be understood as the season unfolds. For now,  I will welcome myself to the forum. 2015 HS football will be great in SETX. 

Hello. New kid on the block. I followed all the forums last season.  Mr. Garrity seems to have all the teams covered. You may be able to tell I'm a Bruin fan by my display name. The later part of my display name Will be understood as the season unfolds. For now,  I will welcome myself to the forum. 2015 HS football will be great in SETX. 

welcome. 

Thanks Mr. Garrity. Stattrax you are correct about WB O line. And it's what runs behind it. I'm originally from North Shore and made a Bruin fan by marriage. This 21 6A district is tough and WB certainly has its challenges.  I really believe this is the year they get it done. 

Thanks Mr. Garrity. Stattrax you are correct about WB O line. And it's what runs behind it. I'm originally from North Shore and made a Bruin fan by marriage. This 21 6A district is tough and WB certainly has its challenges.  I really believe this is the year they get it done. 

will they challenge NS for title.  Not to get of topic but can I see your 21-6a ranking.