Want Social Security, Give Us You Guns...

smitty

Be advised, this is another small step "they" do to get what they want. Although I refer to them as String Masters (which they are), "they" work like sculptures.  Chip a piece of rock here, piece there.  Eventually, that rock will look like they want it to.  They are patient, and relentless.  And when they do, you'll look around and think, How did this happen?  Know some think I'm goofy as a road lizard, but I've watch it to long.  

Be advised, this is another small step "they" do to get what they want. Although I refer to them as String Masters (which they are), "they" work like sculptures.  Chip a piece of rock here, piece there.  Eventually, that rock will look like they want it to.  They are patient, and relentless.  And when they do, you'll look around and think, How did this happen?  Know some think I'm goofy as a road lizard, but I've watch it to long.  

​Exactly right.

I'll put a plug in for the NRA-ILA here.  There is a lot of stuff like this going on that you may not hear about in the media, but it's always going on.

Join the NRA...it's cheap and they are a gun owner's main line of defense.

Edited by LumRaiderFan