Houston Texans

I've once said our defense is pathetic from the line backers to the secondary.  If JJ is getting double/trippled  teamed somebody else has to step up.  To me Mack should've been the #1 pick that year.  Instead of addressing the position issues, they pick an injury prone at #1.  Instead of waiting for a QB to fall in your lap how about trading up to get one.  I hope Savage is available after the bye week, he can't be any worse than what we have. 

Heck, I'm a Cowboy fan so I know my opinion doesn't count, but here goes. I think it is your coaching staff and there have been some bad decisions with draft picks. Clowney is a clown and hasn't produced as advertised. 10 games now and only one sack and he was supposed to be a sack machine. Welcome to the NFL. As for the coaches.....I remember a line from one of the greatest coaches of all time, Vince Lombardi. He said, "I could coach your team and beat you". That pretty much says it all to me.

ok, you can tell me about my Cowboys now, but I already know. They just won't listen to me.

If O'Brien wanted to gain some respect from his team, he should have sent Mallett packing today.  He preaches accountability, but he doesn't practice it. No way to run something.

then what if Hoyer gets hurt during the next game? Who gonna play qb then? Foster lol?? Nope. JJ Watt? Clowney? Nope. Yall have no other backup than Mallett otherwise they would have told him to stay home after he missed the team flight. This all makes sense when you think about it. 

then what if Hoyer gets hurt during the next game? Who gonna play qb then? Foster lol?? Nope. JJ Watt? Clowney? Nope. Yall have no other backup than Mallett otherwise they would have told him to stay home after he missed the team flight. This all makes sense when you think about it. 

Practice squad qb, can't be much worse.  Mallett needs to quit acting like a kid and grow up.  His immaturity is not going to help him next year or before that, when he is looking for a job.

Practice squad qb, can't be much worse.  Mallett needs to quit acting like a kid and grow up.  His immaturity is not going to help him next year or before that, when he is looking for a job.

that I can agree with in bold. O'Brien not gonna throw a practice qb in there, he said in a presser that they're still in the hunt for the playoffs, obviously he not ready to tank the season lol

Mallett is a total airhead only concerned about himself.  If the Texans are looking for a leader, he's not it.  Yea, he's got a big arm, but good decision making, not so much.  Just a big 6'7 Johnny Football-Jay Cutler combo mix.  I'd let him go now.  I don't see any future with him in this franchise.