Frightening Replay!

smitty

Can't imagine how ecstatic the Press must be.  Their glorifying of resisting the Police, and implications of police brutality, all the coverage of removing flags (from stores), and names of Conf Generals from schools, statues. All that has created what they dream of, confrontation between KKK & BP. How sad that they're so happy.   And how sad they can manipulate us so easily.  

This is a frightening replay below

@KHOU: 5 arrests made at KKK, African-American rallies at the S.C. Capitol on Saturday

This is the hidden content, please

​I think what's amusing is that the headline states clearly about the KKK but NOT about the New Black Panthers that were involved.  From the article: "that included members of the Ku Klux Klan and a group with links to the New Black Panther Party..."  I may have to call KHOU and ask them why they named one and not the other in their headline.  Liberalism is a funny thing...    LOL!!

​I think what's amusing is that the headline states clearly about the KKK but NOT about the New Black Panthers that were involved.  From the article: "that included members of the Ku Klux Klan and a group with links to the New Black Panther Party..."  I may have to call KHOU and ask them why they named one and not the other in their headline.  Liberalism is a funny thing...    LOL!!

​record that phone call for us, might be a funny thing. Lol!