Bill Cosby

One person hollers fire, maybe, maybe not (he said she said).  But when a bunch holler fire, something's burning.  I admit at first I was skeptical.   Not this guy.  Shows what a poor judge of character I am lol. 

Just glad he never gave me a drink. 

One person hollers fire, maybe, maybe not (he said she said).  But when a bunch holler fire, something's burning.  I admit at first I was skeptical.   Not this guy.  Shows what a poor judge of character I am lol. 

Just glad he never gave me a drink. 

​or a pudding pop 

I don't see anyone campaigning to remove his show from TV land.....good ole boys are bad.......druging girls and raping them.....apparently ok to TV land

what a screwed up world we are living in

LOL, you are so right Hippy.  I'm trying to learn how to laugh at this stuff, but it's really sad.  

I don't see anyone campaigning to remove his show from TV land.....good ole boys are bad.......druging girls and raping them.....apparently ok to TV land

​they put it back on?  When the accusations arised they took the show off. 

​Oh lawd!!! One of the Black networks have already dropped his shows. See, yall don't read the right media. My exact point I was making on another thread.

​Oh lawd!!! One of the Black networks have already dropped his shows. See, yall don't read the right media. My exact point I was making on another thread.

​it was two networks dropped the show. Im wondering did they put it back on. I know it got taken off cause I couldn't find it lol. 

There was no reason to take Dukes of Hazzard off unless the viewership had tanked.

The Cosby Show was not taken off TV Land.

Not sure why any of these programs should be taken off air. If it offends you, don't watch it.

​I don't see it on the schedule.

This is the hidden content, please

Let's be honest.  The whole confederate flag thing was a PR move by TV Land out of convenience.  They lost their Dukes viewship to neverending marathons of Duck Dynasty months ago and were probably planning on taking it down anyway.  That and if you have TV Land, you probably have Cinemax and have "outgrown" Barbara Bach. 

What loyalty!  Been me & my wife found out, I'd be at the Proctologist trying to get her foot out of my ....never mind.  

Back in the 60's good comedians would put out albums (vinyl to you guys).  He had one about playing football for Temple against Hoftra.  We laughed our butts off listening to that.  Man had talent!!

• 2 weeks later...