21-5A District Predictions 2015

​And you think Dayton won't make the playoff's - right

Not enough room my friend. As much as it pains me and my fellow coworkers, Heck No. CTown, King, & KP are locks and the upper tier. The 4th seed is gonna be a dog fight or in this case A wildcat fight!! Mark it down!!

If I remember correctly  there were  a lot of people saying that Dayton wouldn't make the playoffs last year and sure enough they did. 

Just because Crosby  and cek  did so good last year doesn't mean anything. You would be suprised  at how much can change in a year.  I have a feeling Crosby will have 2 district  L's at the end of the season. But only time can tell. The only 2 games I'm worried about this year are Channelview  and cek.  

If I remember correctly  there were  a lot of people saying that Dayton wouldn't make the playoffs last year and sure enough they did. 

Just because Crosby  and cek  did so good last year doesn't mean anything. You would be suprised  at how much can change in a year.  I have a feeling Crosby will have 2 district  L's at the end of the season. But only time can tell. The only 2 games I'm worried about this year are Channelview  and cek.  

I'm not sure there was a football fan in SETX that thought a squad with Baughmann coming back with McBride, Keener, Chambers and Trahan mixed in with a host of other players was going to miss the way playoffs? Two years ago I thought Dayton might be in trouble and you kind of were for all 11 weeks before the playoffs. 

This district has a lot of very high quality returning players for the 5A level. We can always speculate on the unknown but I think if you're being objective it would be a little ways down the list before a Dayton player showed up. It would be interesting to know how many all-district players returned? Like I said, I think Dayton will make the playoffs just because they're Dayton. This isn't the Big Stew days where certain things were a given though. It's a physical, high enrollment district and Dayton is smaller school that would rather play finesse. I think Crosby and King are the only teams you can pencil in right now. 

I'm not sure there was a football fan in SETX that thought a squad with Baughmann coming back with McBride, Keener, Chambers and Trahan mixed in with a host of other players was going to miss the way playoffs? Two years ago I thought Dayton might be in trouble and you kind of were for all 11 weeks before the playoffs. 

This district has a lot of very high quality returning players for the 5A level. We can always speculate on the unknown but I think if you're being objective it would be a little ways down the list before a Dayton player showed up. It would be interesting to know how many all-district players returned? Like I said, I think Dayton will make the playoffs just because they're Dayton. This isn't the Big Stew days where certain things were a given though. It's a physical, high enrollment district and Dayton is smaller school that would rather play finesse. I think Crosby and King are the only teams you can pencil in right now. 

Just mixin' it up a little cause I'd love nothing more than to see the horseshoes out of the mix. I may have to invest in some Spartan, yellow jacket, 2 Eagles, A wildcat, and some Panther gear!!