WCF-Rockets vs Warriors

You do not call a timeout in that spot. Your best player, having a great game, has the ball on a broken court. If you call a timeout, you have 100% chance that the defense gets set with what they want. On the break, defense scrambles. You know they are gonna double harden. He has to do better to get to rim or get ball to someone for the shot. There were a lot of basketball guys involved in the game that played the best odds at that point.

Gotta love it raider red huh. Even when they lose they can't admit a team is better than them. If harden had taken that shot blah blah blah. I love to see it. Excuse after excuse.

No excuse at all, I said They should have gotten a shot off. Did not say it would have been made.

Gotta love it raider red huh. Even when they lose they can't admit a team is better than them. If harden had taken that shot blah blah blah. I love to see it. Excuse after excuse.

Excuse after excuse is what the whole Laker fanbase had this year. Gotta love it. ;)

Excuse after excuse is what the whole Laker fanbase had this year. Gotta love it. ;)

Buddy you never saw a single excuse from me. You know that. I never said a single word about the "rockets fanbase". I was simple talking about the people on this thread. Don't lump me in with the "fan base" of the Lakers because as you like to say a lot every fan base has those few idiots.

I try not to make excuses. You lose, you lose. Refs can sometimes get in the way of a win, but I think these games have come down to Golden State simply winning basketball games.....if that makes sense. Houston has lost two games by 5 points. This tells me they can obviously hang with GS. Houston takes the next two at home, it will get interesting. That's what I am hoping anyway.

Im a rockets fan not no rocket/spurs/mavs or etc team i see that alot on here and for whoever say I make excuses I never made one for my team my team simply got outplayed but like I stated earlier last night GS got lucky at the end of the game they did what they had to do to win I give credit where its do