WCF-Rockets vs Warriors

so what does that have to do with giving the game away like you say

Let's see Barnes shot the 3 with 15 secs on the shot clock. Wait and either force a foul or get a better shot.

Then deflection caused a turnover. Call timeout get 8 more secs and force a foul.

That's trying to give the game away. Maybe not the best words but the truth we played terrible at the end making dumb middle school mistakes.

And don't say Golden State excuses after Tuesday when Rockets said the same thing after the second quarter comeback.

Let's see Barnes shot the 3 with 15 secs on the shot clock. Wait and either force a foul or get a better shot.

Then deflection caused a turnover. Call timeout get 8 more secs and force a foul.

That's trying to give the game away. Maybe not the best words but the truth we played terrible at the end making dumb middle school mistakes.

And don't say Golden State excuses after Tuesday when Rockets said the same thing after the second quarter comeback.

what excuses Houston has made and like I said GS ain't a perfect team they have flaws just like Houston and almost got beaten because of there flaws that's not giving the game away giving the game away was when a team just gives up and stop playing

what excuses Houston has made and like I said GS ain't a perfect team they have flaws just like Houston and almost got beaten because of there flaws that's not giving the game away giving the game away was when a team just gives up and stop playing

After the game when Rocket players flat out said "we were the better team and just let Golden State win"

And the two mistakes aren't flaws just dumb mistakes

GS flaws are turnovers just like Houston have you watch GS all year

Everybody knows that what I'm referring to were not turnovers, well one was, but dumb end of game mistakes that really hurt the warriors since Houston scored off of both of those. Don't make the stupid mistake the game changes.

The point is Golden State didn't get lucky they made mistakes that cost them and almost cost them home court.

Everybody knows that what I'm referring to were not turnovers, well one was, but dumb end of game mistakes that really hurt the warriors since Houston scored off of both of those. Don't make the stupid mistake the game changes.

The point is Golden State didn't get lucky they made mistakes that cost them and almost cost them home court.

they got lucky like I said cuz if harden would made that shot at the end series will be tied

I don't know that they should have called a TO, they had a good break with Harden having the ball. I though he should have kept going to the basket instead of the pass. He did have 2 defenders going with him but go to the basket and dish off for an open shot not pass to the closest to you. Either way you have to at least get a shot off, drive and dish or shoot and hope for a foul if you don't score.

I don't know that they should have called a TO, they had a good break with Harden having the ball. I though he should have kept going to the basket instead of the pass. He did have 2 defenders going with him but go to the basket and dish off for an open shot not pass to the closest to you. Either way you have to at least get a shot off, drive and dish or shoot and hope for a foul if you don't score.

Bingo! 

I guess some ppl misinterpreted what I meant and said GS was shooting lights out in the first half Houston was down 16 at one point Houston looked down and out but they came all the way back.GS was up by 7 with 2 mins left in the game let one guy tell it GS was trying to give Houston the game when Houston was just making plays to keep the game close and for Houston to be down by one in the last seconds of the game GS got lucky again when they trap harden if curry was guarding harden one on one harden would've took him to the basket and I would bet anything and everythang I have on that and this is to the so called GS fans/bandwagon fans

Harden is playing like a true MVP. Howard is battling tough despite his injury. Ariza is defending with full effort on every possession. And everyone else is chipping in to the best of their ability.

At the end of the day, this is a team down 2 starters playing against what could go down as a historically great team. I've seen enough this season. From here on out, everything is gravy. No matter what happens, I won't even be mad.