Lets Talk Facts. Cornell Thompson Transfer History.

There is no one on this board except for coach t who can comment on his reason for signing that form. We don't know why he did it. We can talk about it yeah but that's all it is is talk. Maybe the dad did say something about moving for athletic reasons. Maybe that's what he felt. So no not everything you have said has been proven.

There is no one on this board except for coach t who can comment on his reason for signing that form. We don't know why he did it. We can talk about it yeah but that's all it is is talk. Maybe the dad did say something about moving for athletic reasons. Maybe that's what he felt. So no not everything you have said has been proven.

All of that has been discussed and information confirmed though. Is there something else not pointed out on either thread about this situation that you yourself have to bring upon this issue? 

All of that has been discussed and information confirmed though. Is there something else not pointed out on either thread about this situation that you yourself have to bring upon this issue?

No he has nothing. I said he filed the papers that was confirmed. His dealings with Rober Reds were confirmed, Trey Baldwin had to get and attorney to get his transcript was confirmed by someone else. Only thing not confirmed was that T drop the issue after Baldwins attorney sent him a letter from a judge stating Baldwin left for family reasons, but like I said in the other thread I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true.

What if I was there when the two talk? What if I'm the attorney? It's a reason I knew of this bs before everyone else. It's a reason I knew Baldwin had the judge sign a letter stating the reasons for his move.

Stop the non sense.

Tex Gov't Code § 81.101 defines the practice of law, as follows:

"(a) In this chapter the "practice of law" means the preparation of a pleading or other document incident to an action or special proceeding or the management of the action or proceeding on behalf of a client before a judge in court as well as a service rendered out of court, including the giving of advice or the rendering of any service requiring the use of legal skill or knowledge, such as preparing a will, contract, or other instrument, the legal effect of which under the facts and conclusions involved must be carefully determined."

(T)he Palmer court found that the preparation of legal instruments of all kinds involves the practice of law. Palmer 438 S.W.2d at 376. The Texas Supreme Court has since held that the mere advising of a person as to whether or not to file a form requires legal skill and knowledge, and therefore, would be the practice of law. Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee v. Cortez, 692 S.W.2d 47, 50 (Tex.1985).

Tex Gov't Code § 81.101 defines the practice of law, as follows:
"(a) In this chapter the "practice of law" means the preparation of a pleading or other document incident to an action or special proceeding or the management of the action or proceeding on behalf of a client before a judge in court as well as a service rendered out of court, including the giving of advice or the rendering of any service requiring the use of legal skill or knowledge, such as preparing a will, contract, or other instrument, the legal effect of which under the facts and conclusions involved must be carefully determined."
(T)he Palmer court found that the preparation of legal instruments of all kinds involves the practice of law. Palmer 438 S.W.2d at 376. The Texas Supreme Court has since held that the mere advising of a person as to whether or not to file a form requires legal skill and knowledge, and therefore, would be the practice of law. Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee v. Cortez, 692 S.W.2d 47, 50 (Tex.1985).

????

Jkbtc53 is not the attorney who helped the Baldwins in this matter (not that he is a lawyer or claims to be). I know the attorney who helped Trey and his family very well. And I can say without reservation he has never made a post on an Internet message board nor would he know how to.

That clears some stuff up.

Jkbtc53 is not the attorney who helped the Baldwins in this matter (not that he is a lawyer or claims to be). I know the attorney who helped Trey and his family very well. And I can say without reservation he has never made a post on an Internet message board nor would he know how to.

That certainly jives with the reaction of a real attorney, they are not about saying more, but less.

This is actually funny. For those of you who are on the outside of this conversation looking in, here is she scoop. This is a very black and white issue (pun). If you notice one group (the group that I'm in) talk about the actual facts of what's going on. The other group the pro Thompson group are sarcastic and demeaning. They focus on semantics and grammar. Never really dealing with the actual issue. The issues are. Why are kids wanting to leave WOS and why is Thompson trying so hard to prevent future kids from leaving. Bottom line. The kid left. It's a done deal. Coach Thompson knows that. His focus is intimidating others from leaving. Question why are kids trying to leave a program that went to state last year? Kids should be breaking down the door to transfer in. The last two kids that transferred in both had third scholarship offers pulled. They both ended up getting another offer but still. Their offer was pulled. The last two varsity played that transferred out received offers in the double digits weeks after leaving WOS. Those are facts.

This is actually funny. For those of you who are on the outside of this conversation looking in, here is she scoop. This is a very black and white issue (pun). If you notice one group (the group that I'm in) talk about the actual facts of what's going on. The other group the pro Thompson group are sarcastic and demeaning. They focus on semantics and grammar. Never really dealing with the actual issue. The issues are. Why are kids wanting to leave WOS and why is Thompson trying so hard to prevent future kids from leaving. Bottom line. The kid left. It's a done deal. Coach Thompson knows that. His focus is intimidating others from leaving. Question why are kids trying to leave a program that went to state last year? Kids should be breaking down the door to transfer in. The last two kids that transferred in both had third scholarship offers pulled. They both ended up getting another offer but still. Their offer was pulled. The last two varsity played that transferred out received offers in the double digits weeks after leaving WOS. Those are facts.

You're right on the recruiting front. Shaw got his UT offer pulled while DSC and Baldwin are blowing up. It's probably not a popular opinion but playing at a bigger school against better players and mostly better coaching is what recruiters want to see rather than you dominating inferior competition. You also get to excel in the role you'll probably be playing in college instead of going both ways trying to carry a team like great players do at lower levels. While you get some exposure from making a title run at WOS, you get a lot more playing in the Spring district like DSC or the Cypress district like Baldwin even though Baldwin's team will be pretty bad. He'll get more looks in practice this Spring than he probably would've the whole year at WOS. Not mention Baldwin getting to live in Cypress vs Orange.