HJ vs. Huffman

Since the game is over now how about a post game report? Tell us again how many HR's against D-1 pitchers HJ has hit. Please also tell us about the pitcher that beat Bridge City and that 6'-5" pitcher that is/was untouchedable. Please tell us about that U of H catcher that went 0-3. Please tell everyone why/how this team that plays in such a weak district should even be allowed on the same field as HJ? After all is said our lefty extended his 0.00 ERA to 9 games and HJ had 2 hits.
No one NEVER disrespected HJ, you were the one disrespecting Huffman . Our kids saw your comments and used it as motivation so thank you.

NIce job of staying classy.......wow!

To come on here and single out players after a game is weak, period. Enjoy your win, keep your remarks about individual players to yourself. If you want to talk smack to a particular poster then have at it, but leave the players out. No where in the thread was any player on HJ or Huffman talking trash, it was parents and other fans of each program. Let your comments/trash talk be aimed at them and not at the players, both sides played their best, one side won and the other lost. Leave it at that.

Rake1

To come on here and single out players after a game is weak, period. Enjoy your win, keep your remarks about individual players to yourself. If you want to talk smack to a particular poster then have at it, but leave the players out. No where in the thread was any player on HJ or Huffman talking trash, it was parents and other fans of each program. Let your comments/trash talk be aimed at them and not at the players, both sides played their best, one side won and the other lost. Leave it at that.

Rake1

Easy now he didn't start that.. Edelman did

Rake1

Rake1

Edelmon started it- Titan finished it. I wouldn't consider Titan calling out players- his comments were aimed at Bedlmon. He only used game stats to prove his point.  But I guess it's ok to talk about Huffman's weak district. 

Edelmon started it- Titan finished it. I wouldn't consider Titan calling out players- his comments were aimed at Bedlmon. He only used game stats to prove his point. But I guess it's ok to talk about Huffman's weak district.

That's the whole point of the reply.

Respond to the poster.

Blah Blah Blah.... Its easy to get on here and talk trash after the fact... You guys were talking about how HJ didn't stand a chance.. "Whos gonna pitch the salty lefty or the righty going to SFA".... All I did was comment how we had the same talent.... Read the post, my comments were that I thought we were evenly matched... If you remember it was a 1-0 ballgame through 5 innings.. Then our pitcher got in a little trouble and a routine fly ball got lost in the lights with the bases loaded.... Say what you want, we were evenly matched and the chips fell your way.. Good luck with the rest of your season... FYI, HJ's 6'5" lefty came in the 6th and got 2 ground balls and a "K", 3 up 3 down.... Just sayin.... 

You go play your high school baseball. I get to spend some much needed quality time with my son before he leaves to play college ball... Free of charge of course... Good luck poo-fan.... Hope the Huffman Falcons win it all.... Here is some advice, better not pick a 1 gamer with Bridge City and WOS, you may be home watchin corn grow yourself..... Whatever your thinking right now, let me answer that with something classy... "Your Momma"...

You go play your high school baseball. I get to spend some much needed quality time with my son before he leaves to play college ball... Free of charge of course... Good luck poo-fan.... Hope the Huffman Falcons win it all.... Here is some advice, better not pick a 1 gamer with Bridge City and WOS, you may be home watchin corn grow yourself..... Whatever your thinking right now, let me answer that with something classy... "Your Momma"...

Never a dull moment. Congrats on your son Big E. He deserves it. See you in the stands.