Trey Baldwin Stories Flying Around At WO-S

skipper

WHY did his father wanted him out of wo-s and the mother would like for him to stay with her WHY take a son out of school his SR year and try and learn a new program in a hurry.WHY take him out of one of the best programs in the state

Uh he wanted to be with parents maybe??  :mellow:

WHY did his father wanted him out of wo-s and the mother would like for him to stay with her WHY take a son out of school his SR year and try and learn a new program in a hurry.WHY take him out of one of the best programs in the state

You should know the whole story before you post your assumptions.

why and how could you get on this message board and question family businesss? Me and his father are great friends! If you want his # u can DM me & I will give it to you if you wanna question family business. Family business is family business & that's a no no to get into other folks family businesses. To me it looks like you're more worry about WOS program & winning record! 😬#DoWhatsBestForYourKid

why and how could you get on this message board and question family businesss? Me and his father are great friends! If you want his # u can DM me & I will give it to you if you wanna question family business. Family business is family business & that's a no no to get into other folks family businesses. To me it looks like you're more worried about WOS program & winning record! 😬#DoWhatsBestForYourKid

i could care less about your friends phone number and as for the familey yes its there business and for me worrying about there record over at west orange it speakes for its self.thanks KJ DAD lets hope for the best for trey my son will miss sitting by him

well you got on the message board asking questions! All I was telling u if you wanna know so bad, I could've directed you the main source since you wanted to know about Trey B situation Skipper! You was asking why this & why that so I was gonna let him give you the answers...

Yeah, I am bummed to know that Trey will not be a Mustang next year, but as we did with Dillon, we just need to wish him well and cheer him on.  As for the father's choice of school districts, I can, unfortunately, give a number of reasons why I would like to have my kid in the Cy-Fair ISD over West Orange-Cove CISD and they have nothing to do with football.

Yeah, I am bummed to know that Trey will not be a Mustang next year, but as we did with Dillon, we just need to wish him well and cheer him on. As for the father's choice of school districts, I can, unfortunately, give a number of reasons why I would like to have my kid in the Cy-Fair ISD over West Orange-Cove CISD and they have nothing to do with football.

Grad well said! All I was trynna let skipper know is that you never question family business. Me and his father are great friends & I didn't ask him his reason for moving. All I could tell him was do what you think what's best for Trey B & I left it at that. It wasn't my business to ask the reasons even tho he told me the reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

why and how could you get on this message board and question family businesss? Me and his father are great friends! If you want his # u can DM me & I will give it to you if you wanna question family business. Family business is family business & that's a no no to get into other folks family businesses. To me it looks like you're more worry about WOS program & winning record! #DoWhatsBestForYourKid

Thats right Mr. Guillory! Tell him how it is.