March Madness 2015

@marchmadness: DOWN GOES VIRGINIA! 

Travis Trice drops 23 as No. 7 Michigan St knocks off No. 2 Hoos 60-54. #MarchMadness #MSUvsUVA http://twitter.com/marchmadness/status/579709311817019392/photo/1

Down goes half of my Final Four. SMU now Virginia. Smh. 

Loserville has the easiest path to the Final Four now. 

Been on a cruise for 8 days. What did I miss besides the Big 12 being overrated?

Just because a team is rated higher than yours and they happen to lose out, does not mean they were overrated. It's called sports and unranked teams upset the higher ranks all the time. How's the NIT?

Just because a team is rated higher than yours and they happen to lose out, does not mean they were overrated. It's called sports and unranked teams upset the higher ranks all the time. How's the NIT?

Really? I've never watched the tournament before.....

I'm not sure about the NIT. I've been on a boat for the last week and wasn't much interested in TV. I did hear A&M baseball finally lost a game and is now only 24-1. That should make you happy.

Really? I've never watched the tournament before.....

I'm not sure about the NIT. I've been on a boat for the last week and wasn't much interested in TV. I did hear A&M baseball finally lost a game and is now only 24-1. That should make you happy.

As happy as the big 12 struggling in the tourney made you?

As happy as the big 12 struggling in the tourney made you?

No not at all. I haven't watched any of the tournament thus far which sucks. I usually watch all of first weekend and would argue it's the best few days in sports even though I don't watch a ton of college basketball during the season.

I have been out of the loop for a week, turned on the TV to see Kansas lose and get on here and read about the Big 12 struggling so I made a comment in jest. So according to baddog the big 12 losing to lower rated teams in basketball does not mean they are overrated, but the SEC losing a few bowl games in football means the whole conference sucks. Makes sense.

Not quite the same setup as football, but spin it any way which makes you right. If the 64th seed wins it all, then all the other teams were overrated? Not hardly. Basketball is setup for the underdog.

In football, when a conference claims to be the best there is, play each other to keep their rankings higher than most, then step out of conference and lose, THAT'S OVERRATED! Hopefully the playoff system will rectify the problem.

Many a truth is said in jest.