Hardin-Jefferson 8 West Orange-Stark 1/Final

Kj Dad

Chill Sally and TD, Chuk is not a vindictive type of person. That's his opinion as is your remarks is your opinion. He has had Mustangs back on this board more times than I can count. He at least puts his name out there and is not afraid to agree or disagree with what he thinks is right. I don't think he personally attacked anyone as you did him. Put your name out there if your gonna attack.

A coach will go as far as his talent takes him as long as he has the team behind him. A coach affects lives both positively and negatively so there will always be two sides. Bottom line ask the kids who played for Ronnie Anderson or even Chuk's hall of fame father what they meant to them. The best judge of a coach is the players who play for them. If the coach has the kids respect he is a good coach whether he wins games or not. There are certain coaches my kids would run through a brick wall for and others they might not even open the door for.  It is not my place to judge our coach even if I disagree with him, only for me to support the team, which I will under any circumstances even after my kids are out the door (as will they).

If we win district or have a good run in the playoffs then Chuk is wrong, if they continue to play like they did last night then maybe he is right. Time will tell. Both of you are entitled to your opinion but it shouldn't be personal on this board.

---Rickey Blagburn

I have bit my tongue for two years and have had my fill of your sly vendictiveness.

If you are disgruntled at one school and move to another and are disgruntled there also.....maybe you are just an unhappy person. Quit taking swings at our coach. We are lucky to have him. I read your jabs all the time. You are no ally. (to anyone around this county) Let it go.

Sally its a lot of things that's said @ the games & on this message board. I don't get involved with all of that. People tend to forget these or teenagers & which ever ones shows up & play how they're capable wins games. Yesterday we didn't show up & made too many errors. Onething I know about our kids they're gonna fight till the end & never give up. It's just 1 lost in district play so far & WOS have many more games to play. WOS will be ok, it's just a learning exprience for them & I seen the look in there eyes after the game. They know what cost them the game. Congrats to HJ on the win they played great & earn the W!

First of all, YOUR WRONG.  Ally attacked someone, plain and simple. Secondly, I KNOW who you are and I was NOT referring to you as putting YOUR name out there. We ALL know WHO YOU ARE. Thirdly, it is my opinion and fourthly, for someone who is so blessed to be the guiding light for the WOS program it does nothing for the program for people to be accusing others on here. It LOOKS bad.

Finally, I could care less about what you think about "chilling" or your opinion of me in any way and since KJ's dad seemed to like your post the same goes for him as well.

First of all, YOUR WRONG. Ally attacked someone, plain and simple. Secondly, I KNOW who you are and I was NOT referring to you as putting YOUR name out there. We ALL know WHO YOU ARE. Thirdly, it is my opinion and fourthly, for someone who is so blessed to be the guiding light for the WOS program it does nothing for the program for people to be accusing others on here. It LOOKS bad.

Finally, I could care less about what you think about "chilling" or your opinion of me in any way and since KJ's dad seemed to like your post the same goes for him as well.

Hey Rickey I'm not a key board gangster if u wanna talk u can give me a call on 281 245 9218.

Kj Dad, I respect you and your kid as I respect the Dallas' as well. Not real sure what a key board gangster is lol. If Tony has a problem  with me so be it, it's no skin off my back. I like his kids and think his wife is terrific.  People get their panties in a wad when the team or their kids aren't going well. My kids have been in the program 4 years. They don't play but still practice their hearts out. They had a chance to transfer but they chose to stay because they, like I, bleed Mustang blue and this is home. Chuk is an honorable man who tells it like it is as HE sees it. His sons shed blood on the field for the Mustangs and he has a right to his opinion without being attacked. He said nothing about coaches.

For the record, I have been told by a coach that my sons were not talented, been told they would be given every chance to win a job if they hit (they got 4 at bats), had a kid with a torn labrum told to go back and be tough and finish the game catching, had a priviledged conversation echoed to certain parents and yet I still kept my kids in the program. I like our coaches personally. The reason I am running for school board is to help ALL kids in the district and help the baseball program get some much needed equipment like a pitching machine. I may disagree with things but I am a Mustang through and through and will always be, no matter what some people might think.

Sincerely,

Rickey Blagburn