Hardin-Jefferson 8 West Orange-Stark 1/Final

Kj Dad

UIL recommends to swap sites if at all possible.

It also recommends not throwing a pitcher more than 10 innings in one day.  And last time I saw a kid throw 11 innings in a playoff game and win they had to forfeit for not going by uil recommendation.

AAW u dont have a dog in this fight, but I see u added your input. It's baseball season not basketball nor football. But Silsbee only beat us in basketball this year. Im not gonna talk about this past football season nor last year football, &basketball season. As I can recall Last year we sweep yall in all sports. When was the last time Silsbee did that too WOS????

Swept in all sports??

Silsbee did beat WO-S in basketball last year and won both baseball games last year, 5-2 and 4-1.

BTW, Silsbee swept WO-S in football, basketball and baseball in 2009-10 season. WO-S has never swept Silsbee in all three sports in one season.

Swept in all sports??

Silsbee did beat WO-S in basketball last year and won both baseball games last year, 5-2 and 4-1.

BTW, Silsbee swept WO-S in football, basketball and baseball in 2009-10 season. WO-S has never swept Silsbee in all three sports in one season.

AAW I don't live in the past its 2015. My post was about WOS vs HJ & you added your 2 cents buddy! If the past floats your boat so be it. It's a lot of things I could talk about in the past but I look foward when I walk not backwards.

AAW I don't live in the past its 2015. My post was about WOS vs HJ & you added your 2 cents buddy! If the past floats your boat so be it. It's a lot of things I could talk about in the past but I look foward when I walk not backwards.

You don't live in the past but your the one who was talking about last year?

No lights WTH is new....the ones who suffer is the JV along with the parents of them....HJ's JV has >>>NO Dist<<< home games....NONE......... it ain't gonna change....they did haul the lights and poles off that had been laying beside the field for YEARS

You are the one that brought up last year by stating WO-S swept Silsbee in all sports. I corrected your statement for clarification purposes and then answered your question when or if Silsbee had ever swept WO-S. You were the one talking and asking about the past. All I did was answer your question and corrected your false statement.

I apologize for being off topic. Please carry on.

And to think that someone from WOS got on here and made fun of HJ for not having lights..... GET YOUR STUPID LIGHTS FIXED WOS!!! I feel better now... HJ will be getting lights in the future. They hauled off the old poles to clean it up. They did not want to use old wooden poles on a new brick park.... Its a beautiful ballpark now and the lights will be added at a later date... At least that is what I was told... Oh and..... I'll see you fella's at the ball park.....

Our gym is big enough aaw,just a lil loud for some

I can remember playing baseball in the gym with tennis balls and a racket, of course im not about to say how long ago that was but in all reality WOS should have made some improvement since the late 60's

And to think that someone from WOS got on here and made fun of HJ for not having lights..... GET YOUR STUPID LIGHTS FIXED WOS!!! I feel better now... HJ will be getting lights in the future. They hauled off the old poles to clean it up. They did not want to use old wooden poles on a new brick park.... Its a beautiful ballpark now and the lights will be added at a later date... At least that is what I was told... Oh and..... I'll see you fella's at the ball park.....

i heard HJ only agreed to move the game if it was played during the day. they said something about it was a advantage for WOS to play at night.

ok here is what happened.  the game was in sour lake.  too wet.  so should swap sites move to wos.  wos AD said no. we will play Wednesday at HJ   which if that had happened tomorrow wos would have possibly forfeited due to not following uil recommendations for first half of district rain outs. the wos baseball coach was not going to let that happen. he kept plugging at it. the AD said they could not play there because could not find ticket taker and collect gate because not on some master schedule. nor could the lights be turned on because they had not been scheduled to be turned on.  but the game could be moved to wos if no gate and no lights and hj pay officials, and IF jv game was cancelled. so the younger kids do not get to play because they wont turn a switch.  also hj is home team today at wos (because paying the officials) and home next time at hj. so if being home team is an advantage then the decision to not turn on the lights, take a gate, and pay the umpires has taken that advantage away from the kids over there.  this info is all straight from the people in the know.