Hardin-Jefferson 8 West Orange-Stark 1/Final

Kj Dad

WOS wins this game, should not be a tight game...IMO.

I haven't got a chance too see HJ play this year, but heard they're a good team. I'm hoping WOS plays well & get the W! It would be a great way to start district off!

We should give WOS a game. This will be my sons 4th year to play Varsity and this is by far the best team we have had in a while. Since he has been on the team for sure.. Seeing quality pitching will be the kicker. We can make plays and our pitching is much better and more deep. Should be a very competitive district this season...

Hey...... We do have a hell of a basketball gym though......

It's baseball season we not talking about basketball. Ik u still have that sour taste in your mouth from football season. It's ok yall get another chance in a couple months to base yall entire season on beating WOS!.. 🙊

and a school the size of WO-S should have a better, bigger gym. ;) :rolleyes:

AAW u dont have a dog in this fight, but I see u added your input. It's baseball season not basketball nor football. But Silsbee only beat us in basketball this year. Im not gonna talk about this past football season nor last year football, &basketball season. As I can recall Last year we sweep yall in all sports. When was the last time Silsbee did that too WOS????

Just got word the game against HJ has been push back to Wednesday due to no lights & the field underwater. Wednesday it's suppose to rain so Im guessing the field will be floating somewhere down town in Sour Lake by then! 😙