Hull-Daisetta dominates another track meet!

Hull-Daisetta smoked everybody in another bigger school track meet! Boys and girls won all running events but one each! Great performance at D-ville and Anahauc track meets. HD's girls and boys are dominating at bigger school track meets. Martin Doucet, Shedric DeBlanc, Dalton Robinett, Soniah Fountain and Tekeea Landry have a good chance to make it to State! Good job Bobcats! HD Nation!‪‪

• 2 weeks later...

Hull-Daisetta smoked everybody in another bigger school track meet! Boys and girls won all running events but one each! Great performance at D-ville and Anahauc track meets. HD's girls and boys are dominating at bigger school track meets. Martin Doucet, Shedric DeBlanc, Dalton Robinett, Soniah Fountain and Tekeea Landry have a good chance to make it to State! Good job Bobcats! HD Nation!‪‪

great words in "smoked"

I figured 2A-3A track meets were small school and 4A-6A were the bigger school track meets. 

I agree.

Because a 3A Deweyville hosts a track meet, that makes it a "bigger" school track meet?

I saw the list of teams at Deweyville. More 2A's (HD) than any other classification at this meet. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, HD dominated the 3A Warren boys and girls track meets also... Bottom line HD has a talented group, great performances. I don't think HD's boys sprint relay has been beaten yet.

Bottomline is: they may have dominated SMALL SCHOOL meets. 

Alto's 4 x 100 relay ran at the Texas Relays in Austin this past weekend and qualified for the finals by finishing 5th out of 40 teams and finished 6th in finals.  

Their was no 4 horsemen , HD 55 , or bobcats sightings.

Their was however relay teams by the names of Dallas Carter , Houston Wheatley , Episcopal Bellaire , ect. , not sure if these guys are on HD level though , help a fella out.  B)

Goodness man. HD will maybe take 2nd a Regionals in the Sprint relay if there lucky.

WS is pretty fast in the 4x100 this year.  I dont know how these times relate to Alto or HD but in the two meets I know about the WS 4x100 team ran 43.16 and 43.12 and if they ever have clean exchanges on each leg they may cut it to a sub 43. 

http://www.ttfca.com/2015_WAGSTAFF_RELAYS.pdf

I cant find the results from the San Augustine meet.