best sophomores in 22-4a???

Guest pngbaseball10

I would have to say that Travis Greenway is the best sophmore in the area...this kidis something special...he has all the moves of a top soccer player but lacks the speed to be one of the best players in the area... i think that in the next two years his speed will increase and he'll be the best player in the area.

I saw alot of  Impressive stuff from some of the sophmores on the field at the Vidor/LCM Game from both teams, #4, Travis Greenway from Vidor is pretty good, good foot skills and a good view of the field... , but my expectations were set high from the talk here and he didn't look as hot as proclaimed, On the LC-M side #4, Bret Heil, Looks pretty good He played hard and didn't give up and has some good speed. Also #15 from LC-M, T.C. Scalfano, not the fastest kid out there but has good ball control and a good shot in the attacking 3rd on Direct kicks, with a great leg. These were the players that stood out to me.

the game was quite entertaining.  fifteen is much the player of the vidor group.  i hear alot of the guy in the back you all speak of.  nothing great but very good for sure.  again i will say 15 for vidor and 5 for lumberton were the players of the match.  also read what i wrote for distric champions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder