WHICH PLAYER OR PLAYERS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IN 2015

MAYFIELD

I can't wait to see how Nederland gets the ball to Perkins all he do is score touchdowns. I really want to see how the "BIG NASTY"-Yes Corbin "THE NEXT D1" -who will be a true freshman play this year.[/quot

Lol Crosby going to beat the brakes of Ned in a hurry.
[/quote]

LOL.... Nederland doesn't stop, so we have no need for brakes. What you gonna beat off now? Never mind, I don't think I want to know !

I can't wait to see how Nederland gets the ball to Perkins all he do is score touchdowns. I really want to see how the "BIG NASTY"-Yes Corbin "THE NEXT D1" -who will be a true freshman play this year.[/quot

Lol Crosby going to beat the brakes of Ned in a hurry.
[/quote]

LOL.... Nederland doesn't stop, so we have no need for brakes. What you gonna beat off now? Never mind, I don't think I want to know !

NEVER KNEW DOGS HAVE BREAKS-Coach Neumann and the Dogs will be fine!!!

• 3 weeks later...
From the other schools, I would like to see rbs Terio Brown and of course Tray Williams. I also want to see Dayton's free agent they were able to re-sign.

From Crosby I would like to see what Craig Williams looks like as a sophomore after being a freshman All-American. I think Carlos Grace will put up big numbers this year after killing it in the playoffs last year as a sophomore so I'm really looking forward to seeing his progression. I expect Netherly to have double digit FBS offers after this season based on his camp work and what he did in the playoffs last year so it would be interesting to see how correct I am on that. Taylor Perry has a chance to mark himself as one of the best dbs in the state's '17 class with a strong season so I would like to see if he can do that. The kid that will probably get the most attention is Keenan Murphy though. Long rated as the top interior lineman in Texas for his class, a spot now held by Chris Owens or Arl. Lamar, he's done nothing to disappoint. Just saw a little clip of him at the Rivals camp going against 6-4.5/361lb Kendall Jones, who I think is the second best DT on the state, and he looked extremely solid guiding him away from the play which doesn't bode well for the guys that will have to line up against him next year.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Timmy Ware and Marte Allison of New Caney. I think Allison is poised for a breakout season and some potential FBS offers. Lots of talent in the district this year, guys like Brantley at King and Purcell at KP should also do work this year.

From the other schools, I would like to see rbs Terio Brown and of course Tray Williams. I also want to see Dayton's free agent they were able to re-sign.

From Crosby I would like to see what Craig Williams looks like as a sophomore after being a freshman All-American. I think Carlos Grace will put up big numbers this year after killing it in the playoffs last year as a sophomore so I'm really looking forward to seeing his progression. I expect Netherly to have double digit FBS offers after this season based on his camp work and what he did in the playoffs last year so it would be interesting to see how correct I am on that. Taylor Perry has a chance to mark himself as one of the best dbs in the state's '17 class with a strong season so I would like to see if he can do that. The kid that will probably get the most attention is Keenan Murphy though. Long rated as the top interior lineman in Texas for his class, a spot now held by Chris Owens or Arl. Lamar, he's done nothing to disappoint. Just saw a little clip of him at the Rivals camp going against 6-4.5/361lb Kendall Jones, who I think is the second best DT on the state, and he looked extremely solid guiding him away from the play which doesn't bode well for the guys that will have to line up against him next year.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Timmy Ware and Marte Allison of New Caney. I think Allison is poised for a breakout season and some potential FBS offers. Lots of talent in the district this year, guys like Brantley at King and Purcell at KP should also do work this year.

Who do you think is better than Kendall Jones at DT?

Who do you think is better than Kendall Jones at DT?

DSC's teammate at Westfield, Ed Oliver. I'm not sure he wasn't the best DT in the state last year as a sophomore too. Only kid I've really seen really comparable from around here recently is probably Desmond Jackson who was also a Westfield product, I'll also throw in Malcom Brown even though he's from out in Brenham. The kid destroyed North Shore's o-line who's always one of the best in the state and even though they were blown out by Cedar Hill and Manvel, he was by far the best guy in the trenches in either side of the ball. Barring injury he'll be a first round pick in three years like Brown will be next month.

Here's a link to watch the 1v1's from camp this past weekend. The top tackle, Greg Little, is on there. The state's top guard(depending if Hudson plays right tackle) Chris Owens, is on there. Murphy is the state's second best interior lineman on most services and has some reps against Jones on there.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/rcs-dallas-ol-vs-dl-1133698

• 2 weeks later...
Tyrus Williams Kendrec Gaines Terrence Manning and Hunter Crooks. All will be juniors and I think will have huge years. Gaines won district in track with a 6"4 high jump I believe. Terrence upside is unreal at 6"2 315. He is extremely strong with a 650 pound squat and good speed for a kid his size. Nice kid who I'm hoping has a great year. A lot of junior talent on this dayton team can't wait to see if they put it together. Ok done being a homer. Crosbys little freshman rb will be one to watch and Brantley and Williams from King will be nasty. Also Hurts from Channelview will be one to watch. Saw him at Dayton's powerlifting meet and the kid is super strong with good height and a great arm.

Tyrus Williams Kendrec Gaines Terrence Manning and Hunter Crooks. All will be juniors and I think will have huge years. Gaines won district in track with a 6"4 high jump I believe. Terrence upside is unreal at 6"2 315. He is extremely strong with a 650 pound squat and good speed for a kid his size. Nice kid who I'm hoping has a great year. A lot of junior talent on this dayton team can't wait to see if they put it together. Ok done being a homer. Crosbys little freshman rb will be one to watch and Brantley and Williams from King will be nasty. Also Hurts from Channelview will be one to watch. Saw him at Dayton's powerlifting meet and the kid is super strong with good height and a great arm.

I actually want to see Dayton's qb. The kid has never made a start and will probably be asked to average 40+ his first three games against CV, Ned, and King. I remember Baughmann's first year starting and going 5-5 in the regular season and that's with Keener, McBride and Chambers. Interested to see what he does.

Another player I will watch will be Richard Jones. Transferred from dayton to Klein Oak after his sophmore season but started on the dline last year for Klein. Sure wish he was still here that kid has turned into a man. Also Dayton had another kid move in that's about 6"0 and can jump out of the gym. Kid has good hands and speed should be an excellent receiver. Also don't forget Dylan Moore who was hurt against Crosby. He absolutely torched PNG and averaged around 15 yards a carry against Angleton just didn't get many touches for some reason. Kid is fast though and is on the relay team.