WHICH PLAYER OR PLAYERS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IN 2015

MAYFIELD

was just told it is true he's thinking of moving to Houston with has dad?,not sure which school tho

Cy Fair, he has a younger brother that's in the 9th grade out there. Talk to his dad last Thursday & if things goes according to plan Bladwin moves! I told him I hate to see him go but do what he feels is best for his child!

Cy Fair, he has a younger brother that's in the 9th grade out there. Talk to his dad last Thursday & if things goes according to plan Bladwin moves! I told him I hate to see him go but do what he feels is best for his child!

In that offense I saw first hand last year he will have a great season! 

All I can say is name 1 Dayt qb over last 4 yrs who was nominated/voted in@qb for all-dist.Now you have to ask how much returning exp.@qb does Dayt currently have=there lies your answer.Magnetic poles in Dayton on compass=arrow pointing south.Playoff streak intact only because 4 teams go,last kid behind center to rush over 1,000 yds in a season=Peyton Ploch,thank God we've had great success on special teams/kicking or basketball would be early.Moving kids in/out of different positions game to game gathers little in the stats column for recruiters to take notice of.A Herrera @ 5'7 150 a 3 yr qb had best pass completion % for a career@Dayt and although he had heart/game along w/great passing technics he garnered all my respect but 0 scholarships=no disrespect to Hancock but IF & a big IF he could match Andres abilities per say he doesn't possess the size/speed to play @ next level.We should be looking elsewhere for 2 yr starter @ qb=find a team leader w/size/speed that can tuck the ball & keep drives alive w/legs,routes we run I can throw those to atheletic kiddos.Show us fans some team heart/spirit we'll come pack the stands again.We ain't putting out that many D1 recruits so can we find some more great high school players w/leadership capabilities,my playoff shirts getting eatin up by moths/mildew,I'm ready for some excitement again :rolleyes: :ph34r:

I just read that Baldwin was actually transferring to Cy Falls instead of Cy Fair. I feel for the kid now, Cypress has a 10 team 6A district with about an average enrollment of 3k kids per school. Other than Cy Lakes, Cy Falls might be the worst team of them all. Good luck to the young man though, playing in that district he's sure to get plenty of in-game exposure, just won't be on winning side much.

I just read that Baldwin was actually transferring to Cy Falls instead of Cy Fair. I feel for the kid now, Cypress has a 10 team 6A district with about an average enrollment of 3k kids per school. Other than Cy Lakes, Cy Falls might be the worst team of them all. Good luck to the young man though, playing in that district he's sure to get plenty of in-game exposure, just won't be on winning side much.

it's official Baldwin has check into Cy Falls. Wish the kid the best luck & will be miss in Mustang Country! #NextManUp

Man that hurts. But like every year. West orange stark will never rebuild. They will however reload. Best of luck to Trey B and up and coming playmakers will take the touches. Jarron Morris, KJ Miller, and Trey Guillory as long as the two sophomore rbs. Also look out for sophomore to be Blake Robinson at wr. Trey is a big loss but wos never seems to fall off.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm kind of interested to see Lebaron, Ned's QB for next year. I hear he might surprise some folks with his running ability, and we already know he has a great arm and pocket presence. Could be interesting. With a solid QB, Nederland's offense will be lights out next year with Krautz, that Online, abd a very solid receiving corp led by Mayfield. I see Tavian taking over Sages role of the offense/defensive playmaker.

[quote name="NDOMAKONG" post="1665858" timestamp="1430881947
I'm kind of interested to see Lebaron, Ned's QB for next year. I hear he might surprise some folks with his running ability, and we already know he has a great arm and pocket presence. Could be interesting. With a solid QB, Nederland's offense will be lights out next year with Krautz, that Online, abd a very solid receiving corp led by Mayfield. I see Tavian taking over Sages role of the offense/defensive playmaker.[/quote]That kid has a arm on him, the running not to sure of. I think he will catch a lot of people off guard with his skill set. As far as Tavian goes depends on which parent he lives with after school is over.

1. Trayveon Williams - CE King
2. Keith Corbin Jr. - West Brook
3. Legend Choudhry - GC Memorial
4. Devwah Whaley - Central
5. Joshua Boyd - Ozen
6. Kameron Martin - PA Memorial
These are the ones I'm most excited to see and that I'll be more than likely to see next year In order from most interested to least interested...

Soulja, you should have seen enough of Trey Williams in the Bi-district round. I don't want to see him again...

Lol... It was sad that he did that to our boys.... But it was, from a football standpoint, it was a beauty to watch him run circles around our defense.... Ok, it did hurt... And sting (since it was cold as Heck that night) .

Wasnt cold on the CE King side. I was quite warm.  :ph34r: